31-40

Chapter 31 Pregnancy (1/2)

After Zhang Shuai returned, he complained to his brother about Si Beichen's indifferent attitude towards him.

Zhang Qiang also felt very angry after hearing this.

He comforted Zhang Shuai and said, "Don't worry, he won't last long. Don't forget, we are neither two nor four now."

Speaking of this, Zhang Shuai admired his brother's prompt decision.

That night, seven people ran to their house and robbed them. How could the two of them plus his sister-in-law beat the seven big men on the opposite side.

His brother immediately expressed his willingness to share all the supplies in the family with them equally, and would take them to collect supplies together.

In the end, not only did they keep a small amount of food in the family, but they also reached a consensus with the other seven people to cooperate and form a team.

So if they go out to collect supplies in the future, there will be nine people.

Although the materials are reduced evenly in this way, their strength has become stronger.

"Brother, when shall we move him?"

"After a while, the nine of us have to go out together for a few waves to cultivate a tacit understanding."

"Fine."

...

Jiang Ci didn't know that the Zhang brothers and the other seven were going to do something together.

Even if she knew, she didn't care, and it had nothing to do with her.

But she does have a little trouble now.

Wu Ya brought Jiang Chengrong to her house to play with her.

This would have been a happy thing.

But Wu Ya is pregnant!

This was originally a festive thing.

But it's very hot right now...

I don't know how many extreme weathers are waiting in the future.

The adults still don't know how long they can last, and it has become a difficult thing to live.

Not to mention bringing a baby who needs careful care?

Wu Ya also just found out that she was pregnant. She and Jiang Chengrong couldn't make up their minds for a while, so they came to Jiang Ci to discuss it together.

Jiang Chengrong didn't want this child, not because he didn't love Wu Ya, and it wasn't because he didn't love children, and it wasn't because he didn't want to take responsibility.

It is because he loves Wu Ya so much, so he is too scared, he is afraid that any accident will happen to Wu Ya because of this child.

They are still young, and when conditions permit, they can ask for more.

Giving birth before the extreme heat was a very risky thing, not to mention that now, the temperature is as high as 58 degrees Celsius. Except for the official hospital, which is full of patients and lacks medical care, all other hospitals have already closed their doors.

Medicines are not only extremely expensive, but also extremely scarce.

Pregnant women are fragile. Food is scarce and nutrition cannot keep up. They don't know whether their children will grow up healthily.