61-70

Chapter 61 Purification Ritual (1/2)

A circle of people in red robes and red faceless masks surrounded the fire not far away.

Looking around, there are more than thirty people.

Uniform attire, you can't see the appearance at all, and you can't tell who is who.

Liu Shicai was the last one to arrive.

As soon as he was in place, everyone was present, and the sacrificial ceremony officially began.

On one side of the fire, there was an old long table with a large white oval plate and a burning incense burner on it.

In front of the long table lay a row of people tied up with ropes whether dead or alive.

All the people in red robes took their places, facing the long table and lined up neatly.

One of the red-robed men stood up and said solemnly: "The purification ceremony has officially begun."

"First item, worship the God of Nature!"

Hulala Everyone knelt down in front of the long table and bowed three times.

"The second item, laying a heart!"

The red-robed people in the first row immediately stepped out and stood next to those lying on the ground.

He took out a dagger, squatted down neatly, skillfully inserted the dagger into the chest of the man on the ground, and quickly took out the man's heart.

Jiang Ci's eyes were instantly reddened by this scene.

After she was beaten to death by those cult believers in her previous life, was she also treated like this, and her heart would be dug out when she died?

These beasts, let's see if she doesn't kill them!

Jiang Ci was furious, and without thinking about it, he temporarily replaced the pistol in his hand with an M249 light machine gun with a range of 1,000 meters and 1,000 rounds per minute, code-named Big Pineapple.

With a gun in hand, she wanted to rush out, and directly killed the group of people.

Si Beichen was taken aback by Jiang Ci's actions, and quickly held her down.

Afraid of alarming these people by making a noise, Si Beichen hugged Jiang Ci tightly, not letting her move.

These people must have their own reliance on holding such a purification ceremony on the roof so blatantly.

He had observed carefully just now, among this group of red-robed people, there were five or six who seemed to have practiced, not only were they very vigilant, but their robes were more bulging and looser than the others.

I'm afraid they also have weapons on their bodies. If they rush out directly, they will definitely suffer a loss because they are too close.

Si Beichen took Jiang Ci to retreat quickly and left the building.

Then climbed up to the next building.

Only then did he speak out, explaining his guess to Jiang Ci.

Seeing that Jiang Ci had calmed down again, he let go of the hand that was firmly trapping Jiang Ci.

The purification ritual continues.

Bright red hearts were held by a row of people in red robes and placed on a white oval plate on a long table.

"The third item, purification!"

The row of red-robed men who professionally dug people's hearts stepped forward again, and one of them dragged out a bath tub from a corner and placed it beside the fire.