21-30

Chapter 21 Power and Network Disconnection (1/2)

November.

Three more old people died in the building, and the family members of the old people were crying heartbroken. One of the old people's wife fainted on the spot.

It is estimated that it should not live long.

The community property released new news in the neighborhood group.

Water and electricity have been cut off in large areas across the country, and the backup power of the community can only last until about 10th.

There was another burst of chaos in the neighborhood.

[God, this is not giving us a way out. 】

[What's the point of being alive? 】

【Humanity is going to be extinct, what a crime】

[There is no food at home, whoever still has food, we will pay double the price to buy it! 】

[Is the one on the 15th floor still there? Come out on the 15th floor. 】

[Didn't the one on the 15th floor ask everyone to form a team to find food? People now? 】

[The one on the 15th floor deliberately ignores people, let's go to the 15th floor to find him, let's go. 】

[Let's go, let's go together. 】

After a while, Jiang Ci heard a series of footsteps coming from the corridor outside.

Li Weiwei from 1103 also opened the door of her house to eavesdrop.

She heard some news from Zhang Shuai that they all went out with Tian Jiakai on the 15th floor to find supplies. If there were too many people, the supplies would not be enough. She hoped that Tian Jiakai would not agree to take these people there.

Only when Zhang Shuai got more supplies, could he give her more.

"You didn't make a sound when our old Tian wanted to take you there, but now you come to make trouble with our old Tian, ​​don't you? Let me see who dares to make trouble, and I will kill anyone who makes trouble."

Yuan Jiaojiao stood in front of Tian Jiakai with a kitchen knife, and the attitude of whoever was slashing whoever it was really scared everyone.

As the saying goes, a good man does not suffer from immediate losses, but this crazy woman is not afraid of death at first glance.

They gathered together and made up their minds, but they stopped making trouble and dispersed with a wave of their hands.

They have thought of a better way.

After everyone dispersed, Li Weiwei immediately ran downstairs to report to Zhang Shuai.

After a while, Li Weiwei came back, and Zhang Qiang and Zhang Shuai went to Tian Jiakai's house.

Tian Jiakai asked: "How long do you two have enough supplies?"

Zhang Qiang and Zhang Shuai looked at each other, "It's enough for a month."

In fact, it is more than enough to eat for a month, and they are not stupid, it is definitely impossible to tell the truth to Tian Jiakai.

Tian Jiakai is not stupid, he knows that the two of them are not telling the truth, and everyone is on guard against each other, but he doesn't care about these small details.

"We won't go out to collect supplies in the near future. I guess these people won't give up so easily. Everyone is not a fool. They just wait for us to go out again. We don't want to go out recently, so as not to be followed."