𝑪𝒉-2: 𝑫𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒚

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠ:

"Goddamit! It's been a whole fucking week and that pussy hasn't returned the money back" Domenico shouted. "Take good care of him Fratellino (little brother) there is some problem in shipments. Dad and i are going to our warehouse. Alessio replied ."Well, who are we going to play with next" Enzo came while twirling a knife in his hand. "Whoever it is should start praying already or better, run away... I like playing the hide and seek" Marco came behind Enzo with a sinister smirk dancing on his lips.

She hissed in pain moving around the kitchen, her ribs and some bruises hurt so bad. On top of that, that innocent soul did not even know how to treat herself, heck she didn't knew what were the marks on her body... The dinner was finally ready. Suddenly there was loud, really loud banging on the door, the poor girl was more than terrified

 Suddenly there was loud, really loud banging on the door, the poor girl was more than terrified

The banging increased and the door flung open. "Get the fuck out fucking jerrod" Enzo yelled. "Watch your voice young man" Domenico whisper yelled when he saw a girl in a terrible condition on the floor.

Tears flowing like rivers, nose red and chubby red cheeks, lips quivering. She looked up with glossy eyes... innocence and curiousness, and fear dancing in her big doe eyes. She wore a shirt that reached her leg, that's it, she was barefoot and her hair was clung on to her on her face like a koala due to sweat. Dominic was staring her like she was the first kid he met. While Enzo rolled his eyes.

Domenico was not happy about her condition but there was nothing he could do, not that he wanted to... knowing that his sister is out somewhere waiting for him.

They both went inside the house ignoring her but Dominic could not shake the feeling of knowingness. They went upstairs and that's when jerrod came in with a girl and saw celeste sitting in a corner, her head between her legs and hands on her head. "Who's this b!tch?" The girl asked with a disgusted look on her face. "Ah... She's just a playtoy" Marco replied with a 'duh' tone. 'I don't like this girl, I should ask daddy to politely ask her to go out, Maybe.' Celeste thought.

Before she could think further, the girl said with a smirk "oh, I'd love to play with her and then you" she said the last words with a dirty look on her face, facing jerrod. Jerrod returned that look to her. Celeste was watching this with big curious eyes. "Come here whore" the girl grabbed celeste's hair and slapped her.

ᴀɪᴍ: ᴀᴛʟᴇᴀꜱᴛ 20 ᴠᴏᴛᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ 1 ꜰᴏʟʟᴏᴡᴇʀ...
xᴏxᴏ,
ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ💋