𝑪𝒉-5: 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒏𝒅

ᴛᴀᴅᴀ!!!🌞 ɪ ᴍ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ, ꜱᴏ ɪ ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴀꜱᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏʀ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟ Qᴜɪᴄᴋ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ:

1. ꜱᴜɢɢᴇꜱᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴏʀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴊᴇʀʀᴏᴅ ʙʀᴜᴛᴀʟʟʏ🔪🧰.

2. ꜱᴜɢɢᴇꜱᴛ ᴍᴇ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ'ꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ꜱᴇᴇ.

3. Qᴜᴇꜱᴛɪᴏɴ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴʏ ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ.

4. ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴏ ᴇᴀʀʟʏ ɪꜰ ɴᴏᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ🙈❤️.

ᴀʟᴇꜱꜱɪᴏ'ꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ:

"Our Serenità" he finished. I looked to the girl sleeping beside her, fuck how could I not notice she looked like a little version of dad, mom and me. That's when realisation slapped me in the face. She was back, after 2years.

Multiple questions were running in my fucking messed up head.
'what life was she living after been taken?' 'why is she short for her age and malnourished?' 'how did Domenico find her?' and most importantly 'where is mom, she was kidnapped with cel, she must be here, if they found her they also must have found mom'

I could not peel my eyes away from that frail sleeping figure, such a innocent soul for a cruel world. 'I will not let her know the harsh realities of this world' i thought or more like pledged to himself. "Where is mom" I asked still keeping my eyes on my Tesoro (darling). Everybody got silent, some because they did not know or some because they did not wanted to say. Everybody was in this large room but our father, he got some important call he said, only if he knew that she is her daughter, he would never leave his spot once.

(Domenico's room, just a Lil more spacious)

"I have been trying to find her location Leonardo should be able to do it better and there's something I wanna talk about her" I hummed in reply. But before anyone could say anything cel started to shake badly and started mumbling words like "no....good girl....help....pwease....bad.... puniment(punishment)....leave" no one could understand her mispronunciations and mumbling but what i could make out was that she was telling someone to leave her or someone to help her.

She was terrified would be an understatement. She started scratching her neck like to free herself from something, tears started to pour out her eyes like rain. I clenched my jaw in anger, i could not think straight with my subconscious speaking that someone might have hurt her. But this was not the time to make predictions, it could be false.

Atleast that was what i was hoping. 'If someone would have hurt her, I would not think twice to give him hell' i thought. Domenico held her hand to stop her from hurting herself even though she couldn't hurt herself much by her little fingers but seeing the red spots she made were like a knife twisted into my heart, further...and further. I looked around the room to see every one's fist clenched and eyes shut closed like they were calming there inner beasts.