𝑪𝒉-6: 𝑷𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠ:

"Leo have you found any information on cel and our mom?" Marco asked looking impatient, impatient to know about where she lived all these years that impacted her behaviour so badly that she flinches.

Impatient to know why their mom is not with her when they were together.... kidnapped. "Flower used live in a random house with her so-called father who used to beat her and i m Sure of this" Leonardo stated.

"And are you sure he was the one who used to beat her? Because if you are sure it won't take me a minute to pull him in a hellhole" Domenico spoke while his and Alessio's eyes turned dark.

The only people in this room were Alessio, domenico, Leonardo and marco while everyone else was playing with their Sorellina (baby sister).

"I am sure because she was not allowed to go out of her house and was always with Jerrod and sometimes his friends used to help him beat our baby" Leonardo growled not liking to talk about this.

"about mom?" Marco demanded. "What I can make out from my information is that mamma was in a same condition as our sorellina but i can't figure out where she is now" Leonardo spoke getting annoyed.

"We can ask tesoro once she is decent enough to forget her past" Alessio spoke while sipping his wine and everyone agreed with him. "Find out where the mf lives" Alessio spoke while everyone eyes turned darker.

"He need to pay for his sins and mistakes" "good for you because" domenico spoke to Leonardo "that won't be necessary, we took him and his slut to our warehouse the day he did not returned his money and was in change selling cel to us"

"I took them to the warehouse partly because, well they were hitting my baby" a sadistic smirk danced on all of the brothers face. "He will be dealt with later for now, I wanna see my tesoro and no one will mention this topic in front of her." Alessioq stated. "But-" Leonardo was cut off in between by Alessio's demanding voice.

"Am i understood?" Leonardo huffed and gave in "yes". "Good".

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

"What is my angel doing?" Marco sang forgetting everything and all the dark thoughts on to torture Jerrod. All the brothers were scattered around Celeste playing or listening to her gibberish. Just then nicolo and Enzo entered the room.

"Who is that child" nicolo spoke in a deep, raspy voice. "Did you kidnapped her Marco?..." He spoke in a threatening tone leaving his threat hanging. "Why would I kidnapp a child, I have my sister" Marco replied

"Your sister" Nicolo repeated. "Come with me dad" Alessio spoke in a requesting voice. Like he was eager to tell him something or it would be far fogetten. Nicolo followed Alessio into the meeting room.

"I know it will be a lot to take in dad but be strong" Alessio spoke. " Our Principessa is back"
"ALLESIO, WHY WOULD YOU TELL ME THIS NOW WHEN DID SHE CAME?" nicolo growled not leaving any space for answers.
"Calm down dad, she, well she just has been brought here by nic yesterday night when he went to do a little talk with some motherfucker".

With that Alessio told everything to his dad, how he found her, how she keeps acting weird and all. "I want him in the basement" nicolo demanded with a authoritative voice. "I have already told Vincenzo he will be here in no time". Hearing that nicolo walked out with a satisfied smirk dancing on his lips while Alessio had a deadly phycho smile on his face walking beside him.

"Oh silly Bubba I no small you just sooo big" he heard his daughter speak and his eyes filled with adoration, love, hope, regret, sadness...so many emotions dancing in those eyes. "Will you eat so much and become big like us?" Emiliano asked and she nodded her head eagerly.