𝑪𝒉-3: 𝑺𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒅

"Come here whore" the girl grabbed Celeste's hair and slapped her
•••••••••••••••••
ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠ:

She was slapping her while Celeste's "dad" was enjoying the show. "Now, now... Let me have some some fun, should we"? He said the last words looking at cel. She started moving her head back and forth. "Tsk tsk tsk, oh look who's denying" jerod said(Celeste's abuser).

Suddenly there were footsteps voice coming downstairs, Jerrod stopped in his tracks because he did not need to know who was that with his eyes when his ears and mind already deafened thinking about what was to happen next. He didn't wanted death so early no one does,duh. But his case was different, he was going to beg for death.

He eagerly tried to thought of a excuse but he couldn't think straight. "How are you my friend?" Domenico asked very calmly. He could already feel his heart beating rapidly and his soul leaving his body. The girl was already running out the door but was held back by the gaurds and thrown on the floor. "Aww, won't you answer us?" Enzo asked looking offended. He like playing with people who will be dead soon.

"Well, you can take my daughter till i return the money, she's a good thing to take your anger out on" Jerrod replied totally proud with his solution. But little did he knew, he would be killed much more cruely with this little 'selling the kid off' stunt of his. Cel was sitting down quietly looking at their interaction with big curious doe eyes, she's a little too curious girl. Enzo took a step forward to Jerrod but Domenico held him still. "Non ora Enzo, c'è un bambino proprio lì" (not now Enzo there's a kid right there) Domenico spoke.

Domenico knew that right now, his words meant nothing to him because all he see is red. Enzo didn't like when someone spoke so casually to him, he liked when he has the upper hand, he liked when he could fear the living shit Outta people just by his presence. His anger takes the best of him most of the time in these situations. Enzo looked at cel and then at Jerrod. He punched him straight in the face. Domenico's jaw clenched, he did not liked when someone disobeys him.

"Enzo, fu- freaking back off" Domenico couldn't care less cursing in front of kids, but he feels different about her. He doesn't know why but she just does something to him. 'do you think she's a witch' his inner voice speaks. 'why would a kid be a witch fucker?' Domenico replies back to him. 'you wouldn't know if she was, and don't call me a fucker when you are the one who does that to take a break' his inner voice replies. 'ugh, if you were a person you would be dead' he replied to him. (He does not have double personality disorder or whatever we say it, it's just his subconscious speaking, everyone has one)

"Take them to the warehouse no.4" Domenico growled. A gaurd came and dragged Jerrod and the girl away. "What to do with the girl" Enzo spoke. There was something that didn't go unnoticed by both of them, Celeste's eye color.

It was soft grey, just like their sister's, she got the eye color of their dad but his is the darkest shade of grey. They shrugged it off as a coincidence but deep in their heart they couldn't shake the feeling of something weird, maybe... Like the missing peice of their heart is glued back. "We are not living her here" Domenico spoke, his eyes holding softness. Cel was just looking at them with big eyes holding curiosity. In this situation she would have been going through a panic attack but she did not felt fear around them, well maybe a little but not as much she would feel around other people.

She didn't know why. "Well ok go ahead and do the honor of picking her up" Enzo spoke and rolled his eyes. Domenico growled "respect" he did not like when someone did not respected him, his dad and allesio were a exception because they were older than him and clearly wise. But his aura demanded respect and fear. "Yeah sorry" Enzo replied. "Come here Bambino" (baby) Domenico spoke softly. Celeste crawled towards him and stood on her feet after being near him.

Domenico took her into his arms and she hugged his neck and hid her face in it. Domenico did not like someone being clingy to him but he did not push her away. They went to their Rolls-Royce and cel's eyes shined silver in the moonlight she looked like a angel. They sat down while the driver started driving. "What is your name baby" Domenico sweetly asked. "Ce- cele- Celest..." She could not pronounce her name and Domenico found it cute. Her voice was so satisfying to hear like honey is dripping from her mouth.

"Celeste you mean" Domenico chuckled. "Yes" Celeste giggled. Domenico almost cooed. Her giggles, oh he could hear them every second of every day and he would never get tired. "Did the big bad scary guy just chuckled??" Enzo asked clearly surprised. Domenico rolled his eyes and shifted his attention back to cel. "Are you hungry Bambino?" "No mista" cel replied to Domenico. "Don't call me mister baby" Domenico spoke.

"Okay bubba" cel replied. 'she'll be the death of us brotha' domenico's inner voice spoke. Domenico's cold heart melted right there. He looked at her innocent eyes looking up to him for approval, he nodded. He vowed to protect her right there and then. He felt like his sister was right in his arms staring up at him. Cel had half features of dad while half of her mom. While their sons took features of either the mom or the dad.

Domenico could not ignore the fact that she looked the mixture of his mom and dad. 'i have come to realise something' decosto spoke (Domenico's subconscious) 'if she was abused all these years which her scars are witness of' 'yeah i should take her to our family doctor and put that fucker and his bitch in place for touching my sister' Domenico cut him off. 'i am saying if she was abused, who taught her to speak, walk and the basic things and why is that bitch sitting there unbothered of the fact that a little angel is sitting just right beside him' decosto spoke. 'i'll see him once we get home' Domenico growled inside his head. "Baby who taught you to walk?" Domenico asked cel

"Mumma told me wat" even though allesia told her how to talk she couldn't frame her sentences and Domenico could clearly see that. "What is her name Bambino"

Cel put a finger to her chin looking all cute and spoke a minute later clearly tired of her intense thinking. She was clearly more comfortable with Domenico now.

"Alessia de Luca" she spoke.

ʜɪ ꜱᴜɴ ᴅʀᴏᴘꜱ🌞, ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀ ʟᴏɴɢɢ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀʟʟ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀᴛɪᴇɴᴄᴇ.

ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴀꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴏʀɪɴɢ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʜᴏɴᴇꜱᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ ꜱᴏ ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ɪᴍᴘʀᴏᴠᴇ ɪᴛ.

ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ᴅᴏᴍᴇɴɪᴄᴏ'ꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴇʟᴇꜱᴛᴇ'ꜱ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ? ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏɴᴅ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇᴍ?

ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴀ ᴘᴏᴠ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛɪᴄᴜʟᴀʀ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ?

ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ꜱᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟɪꜰꜰʜᴀɴɢᴇʀ😉

ᴀɪᴍ: 2 ꜰᴏʟʟᴏᴡᴇʀꜱ ᴀɴᴅ 30 ᴠᴏᴛᴇꜱ😁
xᴏxᴏ,
ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ💋🌺