𝑪𝒉-9: 𝑾𝑯𝑶? (𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔)

Third person pov:

"Next time you open your mouth, I suggest you mind your words"

Nicolo told, dispassionately watching his tears fall.

They all had to admit, in their years of torturing people they never enjoyed listening to someone scream this much.

Nicolo and Alessio got up with their guns and shot him in his eyes, right in the middle.

The screams they were listening to were melody to their ears.

The assualt on him seem to be endless.

Soon a big tank of sanitizer was poured all over his face and body, firing his body even more than before.

"Please, please I beg you, stop! I never meant to hurt that girl, I was told so"

"WHO?" Domenico roared at him, his voice was enough for the windows to clatter against each other violently.

And if you wonder it was the wind, no it simply wasn't.

"B-by-"

But before he could get the words to come out his mouth, he was shot, shot by a gaurd.

The gaurd ran right after shooting him.

Giovanni and Enzo took off after him but he was already out the door and they would not take the risk of their girl seeing them covered in blood. Enzo ordered several people to go after him.

Nicolo dismissed everyone by a swift movement of his hand. His body already turned around.

"Feed him to blade and Zeus"

Blade was a tamed lion whereas Zeus was a tamed wolf. Both were equally aggressive and stubborn and only listened to the Lucas according to their moods.

They could even bite someone real bad if they wished but they never bit the Lucas. They never dared to.

All the people who were tortured in the cell were given to blade and Zeus from a distance. And they would chew their flesh mercilessly.

Who knows maybe if the person is still alive while given to them?

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

They all quietly got out but Giovanni being his dramatic self, acted like they were going on a Mission to steal something and lasers were surrounding them.

One wrong move, and they'll be dead. Leonardo and louis played along.

Louis went and turned off the lights while nicolo, Alessio, Domenico, Marco and Enzo folded their arms looking at them with raised brows.

"Leo and lis, take the left route, I'll go to the right." Giovanni whispered.

And so they went, in their rooms.

"I wonder" sighed Marco.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

They all came, fresh and bathed and sat in the dining room accordingly.

"Where's my darling?" Nicolo asked in his husky voice.

Like he craved to have her in his arms right now or he would go insane any minute.

"Baby shark tu-du-tu-du-du-du baby shark tu-du-tu-du-du-du baby shark tu-du-tu-du-du-du, baby shark." In there she came skipping her way to nicolo.

"Daddy shark" she screamed and jumped into his welcoming warm arms.

"Sì, tuo papà squalo, tesoro" (yes, your daddy shark darling)

"no kisses to us huh?"

She blew flying kisses to each one of them and played along by catching it.