𝑪𝒉-10: 𝑷𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒚 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆?

ꜰᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪᴇꜱ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ:
ɢɪᴠᴇɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴜꜱ, ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴀᴍᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ

Third person pov:

"Turn your damn flash off before taking the picture" Leo whisper-shouted.

"I don't know about the flash but your voice sure will..." Louis angrily whispered back

"Now shut up you'll wake them all" Domenico chimed in.

*Click*

The whole room lightened for a second by the flash coming from Louise's camera.

"Gods of underworld, what kind of brothers have you blessed me with!?" Domenico glared at both of them.

"You woke them up" He whisper-shouted

"Talk about being a pain in the ass" Alessio's grumpy morning voice made them look towards the still sleeping celeste.

She looked so relieved that they all audibly breathed a sigh of relief.

A little drool was running out of her mouth and her braids were messy but she still looked like the cutest being ever.

"What's the time" nicolo questioned in his authoritive tone while getting up with Celeste on his hip

(The fact that he just woke up but his voice is still as stable as ever🤌🏼)

"1pm" they all answered in unison.

"Alright, call Vincenzo to handle everything at work today" nicolo got out of the theatre.

"You would have freaked out for sleeping in so late and missing those damn meetings" Giovannai dramatically widened his eyes.

"I'm taking this day off for my princess, is it that bad?" He kissed celeste on the forehead while she was sleeping like a baby in his arms.

"Call Dr.Green and tell her to be here at 2"

"You know you still haven't told Nonno e nonna vero?
(Grandpa and grandma right?)

Nicolo covered Celeste in blankets as he laid her on the couch in front of their eyes and pressed his forehead to stop a incoming headache

"She's not mentally prepared" he explained

"They are family" Domenico illustrated.

Nicolo's jaw clenched.

"No, daddy i on wan meet em"
"They scary daddy"
"I dont like em"
"Aa they family?"
"They beat me like-...."

"DAD!" Domenico shouted, breaking nicolo's bubble of thought.

"We can just let her meet through a call, it's not fair to-..."

"No Domenico! She isn't gonna meet them any sooner, end of the conversion!" He pounded his fist on the table while getting up

"No one's going to talk about it, not until my daughter's ready" He roared.

"Daddy?" The little girl tugged at her father's pants.

"Morning princess" he picked up Celeste with a grin.

"Why you shout?" She tilted her head

"That no good, say sorry" she put her hands on her hips and straightened her back.

"Ahem" domenico disguised his laugh into a cough

"Your blood runs in her veins after all" Alessio said while going back to sipping his coffee.