The end - All generals

(No one's pov)

The doom, the death, the great devourer was unleashed and with him Phytor too was eliminated 

Kay and Nya's/Skales

Once the great devourer was defeated, Nya and Kay had a pleasant surprise as while everyone else had an unpleasant one as before the great devourer breeched through they were protesting about the serpents "Nya. Kay, hello again" "(Y/n) what are you doing here?" "I've come to say goodbye" "Wait- why?" "Look around us. Even if this beast is dead, no one wants serpents around, we have done too much damage, many already do not wish to interfeere with the surface anymore, we lived for so long in the underground after all, but it was good to see you, old friends. If you ever need a guide underground, or a hand of help. I will be more than happy to give it to you" Not many words were exchanged after that...

(Y/n) went on to live her life as her father married and got a son, making (Y/n) a happy older sister, while the ninja's had their own adventures, however from time to time, (Y/n) would appear in the most unexpected moments, to check up on her old play buddies from so long ago

Cole/Skaildor

After the fight of the ninjas' against the great devourer, (Y/n) had a hard time reconnecting with her father, so, for a very long time she stuck around with the ninjas, of course with Cole especially, catching up with him on all that they had missed up until that point.
When (Y/n) and her father finally reunited, (Y/n) became the bridge between the underground and surface of ninjago. She made sure humans didn't bother the serpents and vice verse, and in return? She got to see her childhood best friend every now and then, and the respect of her father she seeked out for so many years

Jay/Fangtom

Once the great devourer was dead (Y/n) played quite the prank on the ninjas by swiftly and silently taking Jay away into the darkness without anyone noticing or hearing him as Jay too struggled out of fear, hearing a sick laughter behind him only to turn around and see his serpent friend letting go of him and laughing her tail off on the ground. As it turned out she too developed a funny bone but more in the mischief department, which determined that when Jay introduced her to everyone properly, Lloyd was more than eager to play with the new friend, which was troublesome.
(Y/n) ended up making the biggest and most complex shop of pranks and jinx in the lego city and locals began to lover her creativity and shop, letting it to slide off that she was a serpent. 
(Y/n) and Jay would occasionally meet up and whenever there was a hazard in the Ninjago city, (Y/n) would report to the ninjas' via a device she got from there, and when the entire world hunted them down, they always had a place to hide where she was. Their adventures were many and dangerous, and there were times where (Y/n) nearly died with her 'madman' crazy actions, but at the end of the day she proved to be a great friend to Jay and the ninjas, and a wonderful daughter to her father

Zane/ Acidicus

Once the great devourer was defeated, (Y/n) emarged from the shadows, and given her peaceful behaviour and her maturity, her 'wise beyond her years' to put it like that, as Wu reffered to her as, (Y/n) got to stick around with the Ninja's for a long time. Meditating, and learning plenty of combat. During their many fights and adventures, if she could, she would help, and when the incident with Morro happened, she took over Wu's shop and ever since then it 'belongs' to her.
The shop had a few...modifications to say the least, but for short, if the ninjas ever need it, underneath this lovely shop, is more than enough space for them to hide and prepare for an upcomming battle, to make plans and strategies. 
(Y/n) of course visits her father, but she does it once three months as the travel is long and tire some, however she always enjoys a calming warm cup of tea at sunset and sunrise.

Lloyd/Phytor

When Pythor got eaten by the devourer, poor (Y/n) got caught on the snake's back, screaming and crying too afraid to let go of the flaps of the snake's head, as it would mean it would then reach her and have her as a meal as well.
The ninjas saved the girl they grew so fond of and once everything was done with, they took her in and raised her besides Lloyd. Lloyd and (Y/n) were always together from then on. Every training, every moment of the day they spend it together, and during the incident of yesterday's tea, (Y/n) was right there with Lloyd, as she too was stripped of her childhood.
Even so, no matter what the world has brought them, sorrow, grief, pain, joy, even when Pythor was back, (Y/n) always chose without hesitation to be by Lloyd's side. Sometimes she would tease him of his love interests, but at the end of the day she was always there to comfort him without a doubt. Until the very end of the way

___________________________________________________

With all of this being said. The book is finished. Goodbye dear readers, thank you for sticking for so damn long, I am sorry for letting you down when I did, and I wish you the best