Skales~Seeing the surface for the first time

( No one pov )

(Y/n) was pretty bored since she had no one to play with. Her father almost not being home at all, and being alone with no one to play. She started to dig up to the surface. It was snowy and cold, but this didn't afect (Y/n) since she had warm blood and fur.

As she was looking around she spotted a human boy with spiky hair, and a girl with short black hair. They were wearing warmy, fluffy, cozy jackets. They were playing in the snow making snowballs. (Y/n) aproach them and hid behind a big rock. She perked from behinde it and saw how the girl hit the boy in the face making him fall.

(Y/n) started to giggle. The little girl saw her and gasped. (Y/n) fastaly hid behind the rock. " Snake! " " What?!?!?!? Don't worry sis, I will protcet you. " said the boy getting in front of his sis. " S-show your self! I-I am not scared of you. " then a wispered was heared. " * wisperes * Promise? " " W-what? " " Promise? Promis you wont run and be scared? " " Um...Sure. " " Only if your nice! " added the girl. " Yeah, only if your nice! " " Don't worry, dad alweys is whining that I am too nice. " (Y/n) said as she came from behinde the rock. The girl instinctical hugged her big brother.

Both the boy and girl were looking in shock of the serpentine in front of them. (Y/n) saw how they were looking at her so she let her head down and hold her hand together. " I knew you wouldn't like me. " she said as she turned her back ready to go awey. " Whait! It's nothing like that. We were just shock! I am Kai! " " I am Nya! " (Y/n) turned her face to them happy that she finaly could make a friend. " I am (Y/n). " She said putting her hand in front if them so they would shake it. " (Y/n) the legendary serpentine "

( Random Person:YA COPY FLOWYYYYYYYY
Me: Shud up )

They both shaked her hand. " So, your a serpentine. " " Yeah. " " Aren't you locked in dunegos. " " Well Nya it's more complicate. " she started to explain evrything about Legendary Serpentine. " And that's how I came here up. " " Wow. " " YOUR AWSOME! " " * giggles * Thanks Nya. " " Bro, I think she is taller then you. " " No way! " " C'mon get lined. " aperantpy (Y/n) is indeed taller " What the- " Kai started to stay on his tip toes. In responde she did the same with her tail. " Yep! Defenaly taller! " " How!?!?!?!? " " I'm a legendary serpentine! That's how. " " Aw nuts. " " KAI THAT'S A BAD EXPRESION! " " What is a nut? " " You ... You don't know? " " No. As long as I can remember I was in that snowy dunego all my life. Plus. My dad never thought me anything, since he is alweys bussi. And I am not alowed to get put of the house and play with others, for more then a reason. That's why I cam here. I can't tell him that either since...well....he wont be happy I was nice, especialy with humans. " " You don't know what a nut is but you know about humans? " " * slpas his head * " " OUCH! NYA! " " Kai! Don't be mean. " " Don't slap me! "

They've play together in the snow, making ten snowmen, making snow angels ... Okey (Y/n)'s looked more of a dragon, but that's another story. They fought with snowballs. Making different teams.

" KAI! NYA! WE GOTTA GO CMON! " " Oh oh. " " That's dad. " " Will you guys ever come back? " " We will try. " " Tail promise? " " * gigles * We don't have tails. " but (Y/n) ignored Nya's coment and warped her tail around both they arms. " Promis? " they both looked at each other ans said. " Promise. " " Bye guys! " " Bye (Y/n) "

So the siblings went awey as (Y/n) went back to the hole she came trhough. When her dad came home she started to ask about the world. " Why do you want to know dear? " " Well, I want to spend time with you and I want to know what is whaiting for us when we are gonna be free. " Si Skales started to draw in the snow different thing and tell her what theyr names are and what colour they have and so on. It was kinda hard when she asked about green for exeple since tgere was none around there. But in the end evrything was alright.

Time to time (Y/n) came to the surface but never saw them agin. But she knew they would come one day. They promised.