Skales~He founds you

( Skales pov )

We were trap in the stupid dunego. Some snakes were tok week so they literaly frozen. Tsk! Tipical for primitive snakes like them. A true worrior and a true fighter wont die in this mesarebale way. Thanks to the ice and snow, we were abel to built our own little tipe of rooms. It was fight over teritory. But in the times others fight. The others alredy started to built. My house was the 2 biggest one from this whole place. Of course the general got the biggest one. Even tho I am his right arm, I hate him. The follish general will be detroned by me, but not today nor tomorow. And in the perfect moment.

Now, I was in my so called "house" and I was making more room by digging into the snow. When sudenly I see a little with tail popping out of the snow. It had fur. And it seem's like it was moving. So I took off the snow from what I was thinking that is- yes. It is a Legendery Serpentine. This kind is only of females. So I supost this one is femals also. Theyr kind was only a legende for humans and serpentines. But it seem's like I have a legende in my house. They have the shap of a Hybnobray, the venom of Fangpyre and Venomaris. They have spikes like Constractais, imune as Anacondrais. They are the most invincebel type of Serpentines. " Hm. What ssssshal I name you....I know ssss. It will be (Y/n) ssss. In no way I am ssshowing you to the general. If I do he wil sssss take you awey becousssse he is the general. I'll keep you for my ssssssself. You'll be my beutiful flower. Ssssss " I said as I covered her into a blanket and put her into my bed. She seem alive. She didn't make a sound. They also have this power of comiunicating with any kind of serpentine in theyr minde. All I know is that shd said " Dawda " and smiled in the same time. Maby becouse I am a Hybnobrai.

Well for now I need to be sure she is hidden well. In a day she will be by my side and help me get the rank of general. And she will help me in my rule but......not as a random serpentine that dosen't care at all, and as a.......daughter. Heh. I think I like the tittle " Father ". I looked at my preccious flower one more time, and then left her to go back to the general
-----------------------
At skaildor your a gem 💎. At Skales your a flower 💐🌸💮🏵🌹🥀🌺🌻🌼🌷⚘ ( you chose )