Phytor~Seeing the surface for the first time

( No one pov )

(Y/n) was getting bored so she dig trhough sand to get out. But it was nothing much relly. Just sand. But then she saw something unusual. It was a car. There was a young couple arguring some feet's awey.

" GARMADON I TOLD YOU TO DOUBLE CHECK! "
" I DID IT MISAKO! HECK EVEN THREE TIMES! "
" THEN WHY ARE WE STUCK IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DESSERT ?!?!?!? "

They continue to argue as clueless (Y/n) aproached the car. Her father never told her about the humans. So she saw no danger. She aproached it and saw a human baby in a green towel. " Hello baby. " the baby did not awnser he just looked at her and giggled. " Are those your perents ? Why are they arguing? Wanna hear about me? I like to talk about my self. It makes me feel good and special. " (Y/n) continued to talk, after she was done she looked around and saw a hole in the car, in a wheel to be exact. " Hmm... " she looked around and put a bandage on the hole then she started to breth in the the wheel, until it was full. She went up agin and saw that the baby wasn't in a towel anymore. " He tried to grab her tail. (Y/n) helped the little baby and gave him his tail. " You are fun to play with baby. " she looked around for a clue to his name. She saw that on the towel was written ' Lloyd~ ' " You're funny Lloyd. I gtg, I hope I will see you agin soon Lloyd. "

And with that to get the atention of the adults she screamed at the top of her lungs. The adults got to the car thinking it was theyr son. But when they got there she was alredy gone, and they started to start the car agin and to go home, and it worked.

When she went back inside her father Phytor, came to her verry fast. " Are you alright dear?!?!?!? I heard your scream! " " Yeah, I just tough I saw a eye in the send, it was kinda a creepy eye. " " There, there, it's fine. " he said as he got her up into a hug. " Are you hungry my dear? " " Mhm. " " Good. Daddy captured another one. Let's go eat it before anyone notice it. "

Now (Y/n) grow, and to this day she still hopes the baby human named Lloyd will come around agin so she can talk about her self more to someone else then her father, he is a good listener.