Skales ~ First time you apear to the others

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOO

Also, I guess I have to put what you did until there. Likeeeeee. If anyone else saw you and other events.

---------------------------------------

( No one pov )

1. When your tribe attacked the small village (this will have it's own chapter)

You were not seen by anyone except for Kai seeing you just for a moment.

2. Lloyd finds the comb of the Hybnobries. (this will be mentioned briefly)

(Y/n) was outside when suddenly you saw a child walking to the comb of your tribe. (Y/n) was behind a rock. She watched him from afar. In a moment he spotted her. So she went back through her hole. Lloyd couldn't tell if there was something or not there since you know, white fur. But. Those tip of spikes getting out of the fur made him have huge doubts.

3. The giant treehouse. (this however will have a huge changes)

(Y/n) going around casually in it since no one was in the zone you were crawling/walking around. (Y/n) looked around. Enjoying the view. And guess what. Soon it all stopped due to the house shaking. She was shocked a bit so she grabbed onto a bar. Guess who saw her? Kai. The ninja of fire and also Nya but spite her only for a very short while. While her brother got a better look

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Once again over here I made the reader too agressive so that will change)

" ENOUGH! I DARE YOU TO A SSSS FIGHT! THE WINNER WILL BE THE NEW SSSSSS GENERAL! IF I WIN THISSSSSSSS SCUM GOES AWAY SSSSSSSSS! " " YOU DARE TO DARE ME INTO A FIGHT?!?!?! VERDY WELL THAN SCKALES- " " A-A-AH! My daughter sssssssss will fight in my name sssssssssss. " That it's when (Y/n) got out of the shadow. Everyone was shocked. Murmuring and whispering " A legendary serpentine! " " But those were legends! " and so on. Everyone knew that in a fight. The Legendary Serpenties kill the enemies after they won the duel. Of course. Not it was their kind. But any other. Was killed. " You kept this away from me?!?!?!?! Skales you filthy- " " Now don't flatter yourself or try to use your powers on talking. After all, you will need all your energy and even more to beat ME! " She said as her tip tail started to shake violently making those bells sound. " And do not worry. You will have a quick death if you do not annoy me. But you already did so. "

~~~ time skip ~~~

She gave him a last scar by tearing his throat apart with her fangs as her venom went in his organs too. Her mouth and fur were covered in blood and venom. She took the staff and gave it to her father. He instantly grew a tail. " YOU! " She said pointing to Lloyd. " I am in a good mood. So. I will allow you to leave. BUT! If you EVER come back I will swallow you alive! " " Aaaaaaa! " Lloyd screamed as he ran away.

" Good job daughter sssssssss " " Thank you, father. "

---------------------------------------