Skalidor~ He founds you

( Skaildor pov )

It was a peaceful day. I was walking...if you can sat this when you have a tail....Anyway. I was walking checking evry snake from my trib. As a leader I need to make sure they are fine. We were trap in those....wierd caves under the ground and I needed to make sure all of my pepole were having food and water.

" Sssssir we descover sssssome dark partsss of the cave, unknow and untouched what ssssshall we do? " A pepole of mine told me. " I'l go check, the ressssst of you " I say as I pointed at hima nd other soem solders " Will check the others, in this time I'll go exssssplore " " Yes ssssir! "

~~~ later ~~~

It sem's like I check evrywere, exept this part. Hmmmm.

In a moment I heared crys. I go after the sound and find a baby snake. But not anu kind ...and....A LEGENDARY SNAKE!!!!!!!!! They were the strongest and feared by evry serpentine and human. Even the ( what snake is Pytor? XD ) ( idk just put mentaly here the name of what kind of serpentine Pytor is ) were afraid of them.

But ghere only females. They're body form was on of a Hybnobrai but tall as a Anacondrai, they also have the venis of Fangbyre ( I think this is how you say theyr names ) and Venomars, they also had those spike that my kind have. But the very strange this was that they were covers in fur, and it seem's like this one had withe fur. Also it's know that theyr eyes were like the Hybnobrais but the eyes were pink and in form of hearts. Also theer kind don't have legs only tails. Did I forgoton to mention that they can become invisible?

" What do you little one doing here. " I say as I pick her up. She started gigeling. Then I observ that something was atached to her tail that had also cute ( how the hell do ya say to those bell things that those snake have at the end of the tail? ) was a masage

" For whoever read this
We found this fallen snake in our vilige
We also though she was cute
But we have no experience on snake
So in the time you serpentines were put in this caves
We pleas someone to put her with on of your kind
Becouse she seem not afect of our whistel -

Did I forgoton to say they are imune to that horible sing? I guess yes

And we hope that who ever gets her in theyr tribe will raise her with love
We know that our kind fight with the serpentines a lot but we atleas hope that you will have warm blood
For a child.
Hope you will take care good of her
          - The humans from a villige "

" Well, I guessss your mine now. I'l name you (Y/n). What do you sssssay? " I saied as I was swingign her in my arms. She yawned ad fell alseep. " Yhea (Y/n) sounds good...heh. (Y/n) the legendary snake and the daughter of Skalidor.

~~~ time skip ~~~

" GENERAL SKALIDOR IS BACK! " Yell one of my pepole. As I continue to walk.....serously how do you say if your moving but you have a tail? ANYWAY!
As I was walking pepole started to wisper things. " I demend that one of you, to make a ssssssss bed for this child and to bring me some milk for her sssssss "

I fed her with milk and then put her to bed. " Good night little princesssssss ". One day when she will be big, she will free us. I know it becouse her kind can dig from everything. Even metal. These wals that kepp us here are mad of a rock taht we can't brake. But she can. But not now. And when she will be older.

For now she is my little precious gem.

------------------------------

Hope you enjoy 😁