Chapter 1

"Your Highness..."

A woman with green hair knocked on the prince's door to wake him up, she was the prince's nanny and personal maid.

The person inside the room was laying on the bed with closed eyes, he looked comfortable.

When hearing the knocking on the door he frowned slightly. He moved his hands slightly in direction of the door, the door then opened itself.

The green haired nanny came in and looked at the prince feeling a bit helpless. She let out a sigh and prepared the things for the prince to wash up.

The nanny's name was Sarah. She raised the little prince from baby on as the empress sadly died by childbirth.

The little prince was always very sickly since a young age. He spend most of his time laying in bed fighting against fevers and colds.

But a few months ago the prince had gotten a little bit better, his always sickly looking face became rosy again.

Sarah of course was very happy about it. She wanted him to greet his royal father the emperor, since she heard that the empeor aknowleged his illegitimate child, the little princess.

But the prince's attitude was the proplem. He didn't want to meet his royal father at all not even showing the slightest respected for the emperor when cursing him.

Also his personality was finally showing now that he didn't have to lay in the bed all the time. He was very smart what made Sarah delightful but he was sadly also lazy and sarcastic being quiet the rude typ of person too.

She truly worried for his prince. With this kind of attitude if he did ever meet someone he didn't like he would definitely offend many people.

The Prince on the other side was laying lazily in his bed, not even having the slightest intention of wake up.

"Your Highness, please wake up." Sarah attempted to wake him up.

Seeing that he didn't react she once again called him." Your Highness, please get up. Today is an important day."

After all attempts of getting him out of bed failed she became a bit impatient.

She snorted and cramped up her sleeves.

In the next moment you vould hear the cries and sobbing of the prince in the whole palace.

The maids who worked in the palace didn't have any reaction as this happened on regular basis.

"Ouch. How could you pinch my cheeks so hard." The Prince complained.

"Tsk tsk you little brat I wouldn't pinch your cheeks if you would get up."

The prince then pounted before finally washing up.

_____________________

My name is Lucian Antonio Estio de Algar Obelia...yeah I know a long ass name.

Actually I'm not the original 'owner' of this body...but I also didn't accidentally steal this body either.

Well what happened was...

Back then I just finished the last chapter of who made me a princess when I got confessed by someone. Well but I was not in a good because of the manhwas ending, like it had romance in its tags...so where was the ducking romance???

Anyway bc of that I wasn't in a great mood and told the other to piss off...I know I should've been more thoughtful and not as rude but to be honest if it really became a trauma to them...then their low self-esteem is to blame not me...like it wasn't that dramatic okay.

Yeah but maybe karma stroke me and just as I was about to cross the street truck-kun did his job and now I'm here...well that's what you've thought but no it wasn't that easy.

When truck-kun ran me over I of course died. But after that I didn't just wake up in a random body no I didn't. I saw my soul being sucked into a void and the I saw all the random gods of our world.

Like surprise b!tches every god you heard of exists. Then a grim reaper told me the direction of my unknown destination.

I walked for five weeks till I finally reached the place I was suppose to. And what greeted me where gods from a different world. They then chatted with me and apologized for the mistake they made.

After my death I was suppose to end up here to begin with bc of my anger to who made me a princess but they miscalculated and I ended up in the dimensions of the gods in my world.

After two weeks the original 'owner' of 'my' current body then showed up and asked for a body exchange. In that way I still had a chance to be a boy in my next life and he could also live a healthy life.

And like this we made a deal and exchanged bodies.

But unlike those many perverts who reincarnat into child bodies and suddenly act like one while devolping a pedo crush on their child ML, I reincarnated into a 13years old boy so the body and my mental age were the same.

___________________________

I finally finished washing up and dressed myself in comfy clothes.

"Sarah."

"Yes, your Highness?"

"Tsk tsk don't act so formal all of a sudden as long as it is just between us it doesn't matter anyway."

"Okay." Sarah sighed while she noded.

"Why are you insisting on the fact for me to greet that bastard?"

"You brat it's royal father or your majesty. And it's important I heard he aknowleged his illegitimate daughter, princess Athanasia. So maybe you also could get closer to him."

"Hah getting closer to him? To that dumpass?! Didn't he kill my mother."

After I finished talking Sarah remained silent. She bowed her head before looking up again with a serious expression.

"Even...Even if you don't want to have a good relationship with him it's best if you pretend. Although you are the crown prince..." She stopped speaking.

"You mean...are you saying that if it goes on like this my position as the crown prince won't be guaranteed anymore?"

Sarah bowed her head,"...Yes you... without that position...you may end up like your mother. If it isn't the palace that kills you then it will be the outside world that will." She whispered.

I knew this too. As I was given the memories and important information after regaining this new life.

My face darkened." I know. Don't worry I won't let them success."

__________To be continued________