Chapter 4

White Tower of the South, Eldenor Kingdom

A tall woman with a gloomy but beautiful appearance was sitting on a sofa, she was surrounded by darkness.

Infront of her was a round ball of glass, a magic device. Trough it you could see another person.

"Aaron, when are you comming back...dad is going crazy about your sudden disappearance. Because of you I need to sleep in the tower to avoid his suspicion."
The gloomy but beautiful woman complained.

"...Come on dear sister I will try to come back next month, okay.
I'm quite busy here." Aaron tried to comfort the others resentfulness.

"Busy? Busy my ass! You only play mr. mysterious with your lil friend over there!!!" Aaron's sister mercilessly crushed his little lie.

Aaron guiltily avoided the glare from his sister trough the magic device. "Sister, please. I will bring back some specialities from here." Aaron tried to calm his angry sister down.

Luckily his sister was an enthusiastic foodie. "Tsk. You better bring back the best of the best and don't be stinky!" She then abruptly ended the call with her brother.

Aaron's sister was the eldest child, the only princess and heir to the Eldenor Kingdom. Her name was Eyna von Sylvin.

Eyna is known for her tall height and strength. But not only that she is also a great general who fought in countless wars.

And as the heir to the throne she of course lives in luxury but sadly because of her little troublemaker brother, she has to live in the tower. Enduring everyday to sleep on a little hard sofa.

Eyna looked at her messy surroundings and silently cried invisible tears.

__________________________

Moon Palace.

"Hahahhahahahahhahahhahahhhagagahhahahahhahaga!" Lucian was currently laughing his ass off .

"Stop it already!"Aaron was looking at the other feeling very offended.

"Who told you to be so damn stupid! Getting cheated out of money from a baker!!! Hahahah!" Lucian couldn't nor wanted to stop laughing.

Aaron lowered his head sullenly while cursing the baker in his heart.

What happened was this. After he finished the call with his sister he imidantly made his way to find the best bakeries to get something for his foodie sista.

But what he didn't expect was to get cheated out of money! When he went into the bakery that was praised by everyone he saw many tasty things and tought that he was lucky, white that he could definitely buy his sister for keeping his secret.

Oh no how wrong he was, he wasn't lucky at all. As Aaron bought many things he knew it would be somewhat expensive and he as a prince had of course much money. When the baker saw that he was dressed in fine clothes and seemed to be a foreigner, he thought about making some profits.

And so he ended up being cheated out of 200 Silver Coins.

Although it didn't really hurt him he still felt that it was a great lose.

So he came back to the palace to share some delicates with Lucian. And when he mentioned the price, Lucian suddenly began to laugh at him.

"But anyway... what's the life of a runaway prince like? Is your sister still willing to cover for you?" Lucian finally calmed down and asked his 'poor' friend.

"Tch don't even mention that. She's really angry." Aaron shuttered he had a feeling if he won't return next month or so, his sister will come and beat him up.

"Hah. Poor Eyna she has to suffer bc of you." Lucian was amused by this whole situation.

"Speaking of which. What are your plans for the future? Do you plan to remain as an slacker prince?" Aaron asked him seemingly casual.

"Mn. As much as I want to remain as a slacker prince, that sadly won't work out. Afterall I need to gain the title of an Crown Prince and finally become an emperor."

Aaron froze."You want to become empeor?"

Lucian glanced at him with deep eyes. "Yes. Do you have a proplem with that?"

"Of course not! I'm just surprised that a lazy person like you wants to be empeor." Aaron said with a judging gaze.

"Hah. Well I hope you can help me when it's time...or atleast stand on my side."Lucian gaze back at Aaron.

".... Let's stop talking about things like this. Let us remain like this...maybe things will change in the future." Aaron smiled at Lucian with a gentle but also a bit depressed smile.

"... Yes, it's time for you to go back now." Lucian looked away from him and with a wave of his hand Aaron was teleported outside the room.

"...I'm sorry my lord." Aaron expression darkened.

______________________________

Inside Lucian's room.

After he teleported Aaron out, he hummed softly and got up.
"Jin,come here." He called out a name in an foreign language.

"My lor-...Your Highness, how can I help you." Lucian gazed at the person infront of him his eyes slowly turned crimson.

Jin was his shadow guard. But previously he was his loyal friend. He has black eyes and dark brown hair, he looked very handsome like an immortal.

"Jin... it's him, right?"Jin suddenly smirked when hearing his question.

"Yes it's indeed him. Don't tell me you are tempted again?" Jin tone was irritated but his facial expressions remained the same.

"You already knew. Why didn't you tell me sooner?!" Lucian's eyes were heavy with various emotions in them.

"Lucian! Stop it. Don't forget that we are being watched. If you act out so much...you know the consequences." Jin eyes were deep...so deep that if you looked for too long in his eyes it felt like you very caged in the abyss with no return.

"I know. Don't worry I will control myself from now on. We must end this...dream." Lucian broke away from the others gaze and bowed his head down.

"Then don't forget. Smile, act foolish and bored like an 13 years old brat." Jin reminded him of his act he still sounded irritated.

"Yes." Jin looked at him again. This time his expression was lazy and bored with an mischievous but beautiful smile on his lips.

________To be continued_______

Oc's:

Lucian - MC, Prince

Sarah - Head Maid, Baroness

Zeline - Personal Guard, Royal Knight

Aaron - Fake Servant, Prince 

Jin - Shadow guard , Friend?