Chapter 6

Imperial study room.

Lucian and Athanasia were having a lesson together. For Athanasia it was easy as she was already an adult that went through highschool and college exams in her past life. So she leaned back and pretended to listen while thinking which snacks she should eat later.

Lucian on the other side diligently and honestly listened to the teachers words, showing as strong contrast to Athanasia behaviour. He was afterall only 13 years old before he crossed over.

After a while Athanasia's eyes began to feel heavy and she fell asleep. When the teacher noticed Athanasia sleeping. He loudly called her name out. "Your 2nd Highness, Princess Athanasia de Algar Obelia! Please don't sleep in my class."

Athanasia was shocked to be suddenly called out and opened her eyes in a hurry still not being fully awake she rubbed her eyes and looked quite confused.

"Heh." When Athanasia heard Lucian's snicker she hit him on his arm.

After class finished Athanasia pounted and began to hit Lucian with her little fists. "Is it fun to laugh at me after being scolded!?"

"YES IT IS. Anyway it's your own fault for falling asleep in class." Lucian wore smug smile.

"Hah...Well it's bc I already know all this stuff! Not like you who needs to listen to every word seriously." Athanasia rolled wqs fed up and kicked him in his left leg.

"Are you seriously comparing me a real 13 years old with you? Weren't you already an adult in your past life. Don't you think you are too shameless!"

"Shameless? I'm not.!" Athanasia refuted him.

And so on the two of them keept on bickering the whole way back.
Zeline, Sarah and Lily were smiling while walking behind the two silly siblings.

Since Athanasia confronted Lucian about not being form this world already 3 month passed.
Athanasia was shocked to hear that Lucian was only 13 when he died. She felt sympathetic and sad for him but was also happy to have someone the same as her in this world.

So of course the both of them got closer. Athanasia even felt that they were like real siblings now. But she still wondered which end the original owner of her brother's body had.

So one time she asked. Lucian had told her that the original owner died because of a bad fever and that was also around the time he took over.

---
After lunch.

"Hey, Lucian do you still have some time? I want to introduce someone to you." Athanasia asked him, she planned to let him with her 'playmate'.

"Hm? Yeah but who?" Lucian agreed and asked back. He already guessed who the person could be, he had a slight hunch that it was a long haired old man.

"It's my playmate.(I think Lucas knew about her being from a different 'world' already around this time.) His name is Lucas, he also knows that I'm a reincarnator." Athanasia told him with sparkling eyes.

"Oh? Lucas.... isn't he the black towers grand magician?" Lucian pretend nit to know much about him.

"Yea! Yes it's him." Athanasia felt slightly excited. If she could bring those two to cooperate with her fully then she wouldn't need to worry about not being  able to escape anymore.

---

Imperial study.

"Felix." Claude called.

"Yes? How can I help you Highness?" Felix biwed slightly before he withdraw his bowing posture and stood stable and upright, facing Claude.

"It's been a long time since I last saw those two brats...what are they doing recently?" Claude asked Felix to give him a report on the daily schedule of his two children.

"The prince and princess get along recently becoming closer. They had just had their meal and headed together to the Jade garden to me her second royal highness' playmate." Felix read out the report made by guard spy .

"Oh is that so? Hm... let's take walk in the Jade garden then." Claude got up and made his way out. Felix smiled and followed him silently out.

---

Later this afternoon...
Jade garden.

"Ey yo. Why did want to meet here?" Lucas suddenly appeared out of thin air. He truly was one of the most powerful magicians to exist.

"*Pull* Ouch! Why do you pull me!!!??" Lucas cried out in pain as Athanasia pulled him by his hair suddenly.

"It's because you are so disrespectful!" Athanasia rolled his eyes at him.

And so the both of them started bickering while Lucian just sat there waiting for them to stop.

"Ahem." Seeing that they wouldn't stop soon he decided to interrupt them.

Comming back to her sense she remembers her original purpose and apologized." Ah sorry. Let me introduce you to each other." She first pointed at the long haired 'youth' "This is Lucas." Then she pointed at me." This is Lucian. My royal brother and fellow reincarnator."

Lucas nodded feeling a bit surprised about the last part. "Oh? So your also a otherworldly soul." 'But it is somewhat different.' Lucas silenty thought.

And so the three engaged in the different topics, having a pleasant conversation.

"Your highness." Aaron suddenly appeared from where knows where and called out to him.

"Oh? It's you Aaron. No need to pretend.They are in a similar position as us."

"...Is that so?" Aaron now finally lost every bit of politeness of an servant he had before. His aura was now full of arrogance and overbearingness.

He had an easy smile as he joined the three. "Ho! Two otherworldly souls are already rare to come by now there is even a third one. Looks like I'm more of an outsider among you." Lucas said as he lazily leaned back onto his seat.

"Why are you talking like some old man?" Aaron asked bluntly. He always had a big mouth and didn't know how to shut up.

"Hey?! What's that suppose to mean lil stinky brat." Lucas felt offended and like the drama queen he was, overreacted.

"He said that you are old." Athanasia and Lucian couldn't help themselves but to snicker.

"HAHHAHAHAH DID YOU HEAR THAT! YOU OLD MR. CRUMPY! YOU TALK LIKE AN OLD MAN! YOU ARE MORE OF AN CATFISH THAN I MYSELF! HEH" Athanasia enjoyed to see the others annoyed expression and rubbed more salt into the wound.

Lucian blandly stared at her feeling speakless...'Aren't you admitting being a catfish?' he thought but decided not to tell the other. He just keept quiet and leaned back lazily.

______________________

Sry for the late update once again. School started 2 weeks ago and I was quite busy... anyway I hope you enjoyed the new chapter.
~ Thx for reading