Chapter 7

Jade garden.

Lucas, Athanasia, Lucian and Aaron were still sitting at the huge table and had some tea together while talking about their situations and goals.

When suddenly some of the maids nearby bowed down and started to greet someone.

The four of them looked over to look who it was. It was Claude of course.

The maids greeted him loudly." Greetings to the great sun of the Obelian Empire, Your Majesty." They bowed down deeply, afraid that if they did just one slight mistake they would be executed.

Claude didn't even glance at them and made his way to the four people in the table.

Aaron didn't forget his 'servant status' and also bowed down. Meanwhile Lucas just glanced at him with a slight frown.

"Daddy! How are u?" Athanasia once again returned to acting cute. Lucas gave her a big side eye while thinking: ' Who's the one who said I was a big catfish? Aren't you the same?'

Athanasia avoided his gaze she wanted to spit out blood, her own mocking words were backfiring right now.

On the outside she wore an a bit foolish but adorable smile while walking to Claudes side intending to hug him. But on the inside she was cursing her bad luck. She tried to just ignore the gazes of the others and acted her character.

Aaron politely acted like he didn't notice her embarrassment meanwhile Lucas and Lucian just straight up laughing at her loudly.

Athanasia's whole face flushed red. She gritted her teeth and secretly glared at her dear brother and 'playmate'.

But those two just laughed even louder. Claude and Felix who was following the whole time were dumbfounded as to why those two were laughing so much.

Claude simply raised his eyebrows and glanced at Felix. Felix got his message and nodded.

"Your Highness(Lucian) and Grace(Lucas) may I ask which matter you two are laughing about."Felix asked on behalf of Claude also feeling quite curious himself as to why they both laughed till they were out of breath.

But the two of them just shook their head and gradually calmed down.

"It's nothing." Lucian answered with the corners of his lips still lifted.

Claude stared at him for a while before sitting down to join them.
Aaron respectfully bowed and bid his farewell he couldn't stay here now that the Emperor arrived.

As retreated he glanced back at Lucian. Lucian noticed his gaze and lazily turned his head in his direction and smiled mischievously. He then nodded his head and opened his mouth he said something to him without any tone.

Aaron who lip read his words chuckled and made his way back.
___________________________________

Moon Palace.

When he arrived at the Moon Palace he packed his things and was about to teleport back to the Eldenor Kingdom as he has promised his sister. Then remembered the words Lucian said to him and smiled foolishly.
[I'm waiting for you return. Don't miss me too much.]

Aaron chuckled and whispered into a recording device:"[...Mn I will be back soon again....I will miss you very much my dear prince.]He then placed the recording device on the dresser next to Lucian's bed before drawing a magic circle and vanishing.

When he vanished a shadow suddenly appeared on the place he stood before. It was Jin.

Jin usual blank and emotionless face slightly twitched. He furrowed his brows and looked  quite angry. "Why are you always so foolish Jules! Trapping us all in -....hah. Oh Miquel, just how can we finally...."

Jin calmed himself down returning to his usal blank and expressionless expression. He then silently vanished to some corner.

__________________________________

Jade garden.

Now only Lucian, Athanasia and Claude were sitting at the table enjoying some cake.

Lucas left a while ago feeling bored. Athanasia's cursed him out in her mind for leaving her back.

Oh there was also Felix actually... standing there awkwardly with them forgetting his existence.

"So... I heard from your teacher that you slept in class." Claude turned his head in Athanasia's direction.

"EH?"Athanasia guiltily avoided eye contact with him."Ahaha(awkward laughter) Yes I did...b-but only because I-...ehm I- ehhhhh Athy was bored! Right the stuff is too easy for Athy!!"

Claude looked at her raising one of his eyebrows. "Indeed your knowledge and grades impressed the teachers very much."Claude then stared at her for a few seconds.'Could this foolish little girl really be a genius?' He wondered.

He then turned his head to Lucian.
"In comparison your grades are nothing special. They are just normal." Claude felt that his words were a bit to harsh and decided to say something to motivate him. "Aren't you embarrassed that your three years younger sister is better than you? Work harder."

Claude than turned around feeling pleased with himself for his sensible motivation and even turned his head to glance proudly at Felix who just smiled awkwardly.

Felix who sensed Claudes intention of saying something motivating was originally happy but when he heard Claudes words he wanted to forget all courtesy and palm face him.
'Your Majesty...how can you be soo....' Felix didn't dare to finish his thoughts.

"From tomorrow on you will attend different classes." He looked at Athanasia. "You will attend the advanced class and you..." He turned to Lucian."You will try to get better."

Lucian's expression grew even more ugly. He cursed this handsome a**hole in his mind out. He tried his best to force a stiff smile on his lips."Yes father I will try my best!"

Athanasia knew that her younger brother(since his original age is younger she insisted that he was her younger bro) was really angry. She silently got up. She didn't even care that this could leave a bad impression on Claude and ran away as fast as she could.

Lucian and Claude didn't notice it until Claude turned around to talk with her and met an empty seat.

"Oh? So you wisely decide to run away?" Lucian stared at the empty seat with mischievous but outwardly gentle smile.

Claude and Felix both looked at Lucian feeling a bit confused. 'Why is the prince/brat acting so scary.'

_________________________________

On the other side Athanasia felt a cold shiver on her back. As she was running as fast as she could  she met Lily and Sarah on her way.

Without saying another word she took Lily's hand and ran away even faster dragging Lily with her all the way back.

Sarah was left were she was feeling dumbfounded. 'Why is the little princess running away so fast?' She tought.

The answer was: To SURVIVE!

_______TO BE CONTINUED_______

Thx for reading <3