Chapter 3

"Hey! Old man let me down!!" Lucian struggled to break out from Claude's embrace.

"Be obedient." Claude hit the others butt.

"Ouch! How can you hit me on my butt? It hurts!!" Lucian began to struggle even more while complaining. He cursed Claude in his mind for comitting child abuse.

While those two were having a fight of 'let me down' and 'I won't let you down', Athanasia was watching them. 'What's wrong with them? And how come I didn't know that I had a brother?! He wasn't even mentioned in <Lovely Princess> at all! Which means he must have not existed in the book before or he died before the storyline started.' Athanasia was deep in her thoughts.

The two Knights, Felix and Zeline who were walking behind them were amused. 'I hope they can bond more as it seems that his majesty is now in a better mind condition.' Zarah tought. Felix had exactly the same thoughts and hope as she had.

After a while Claude stopped walking as they had finally arrived. They were now in another garden. The scenery around them was beautiful, everywhere the eyes could reach you could see flowers. In the middle of the flower field there was a big pavillion made out of white jade what gave it a glowing glance.

With a flick of Claudes fingers a row of maids appeared and neatly prepared a tabel full of snacks and tea.

'What a show off.' Lucian thought as he rolled his eyes. Athanasia had similar thoughts. ' Why did he bring us here? Weren't we already in a beautiful garden surrounded by flowers and a tabel full of snacks and tea before???'

"Do the two of you know how those flowers are called?" Claude suddenly asked them.

Athanasia looked at the flowers that surrounded them. She never saw those beautiful flowers before. "No. Athy doesn't know."

Lucian gave her a big side as he became goosebumps, hearing her talking in such a baby way.

"Those are Moon flowers, they are very rare and are only found here in the Obelian Empire." Lucian had a bored expression on his face while answering.

"Oh. So you rat actually know about those flowers." Claude face was still as calm and lazy as ever while talking.

"Stop calling me a rat you old catfishing man!!" Lucian held his urge to slap the others face back.

Claude raised an eyebrow." What is catfishing?"

Athanasia eyes shined while she held back her urge to laugh. 'So he really is from the modern times!!" Athanasia was in a much better mood now.

After a while of Claude and Lucian's Tom and Jerry fight and Athanasia's strange whispering and laughing to her self, they finally sat down in the pavillion and enjoyed their snacks and tea.

__________________________

Moon Palace.

They had finally departed and Lucian was now back at his Palace.

As Lucian let himself fall on his bed he called for Sarah. "Sarah!!"
As no one came he tried to call her a few times again.

"Sarah!"
"Sarah!!!!!!!"
"S.A.R.A.H.!.!.!"
But even after calling her many time she didn't come.

*knock* *knock*

"Your Highness. It's me Aaron."

"Come in." Lucian said absent-mindedly. He was worried about Sarah. She didn't come even after he called for her many times. Something like this had never happened before.

Aaron saw Lucian's worried expression. "Are you worried about Sarah?" As soon as Aaron closed the door behind him his former respectful and polite demeanor completely changed.

He now had a lazy expression on his face and sat down on one of the sofas in Lucian's room totally relaxed as if he was the owner of this room.

"Let me guess you are thinking as to why Sarah isn't here, right?" Aaron had a mischievous expression on his face as told his guess.

"Yes. So tell me where she is."
Lucian finally turned around and looked at his friend.

Aaron is Lucian's friend. They got to know each other in the world of the gods and quickly befriended each other. Back then when Lucian made a deal with the original owner of this body, Aaron decided to also find a soul to exchange his body with and follow him here.

But unfortunately there wasn't any soul who was willing to exchange his body with him. And so Aaron simply decided to gather a body by force and scared the owner of his current body silly until he was willing to exchange.

Aaron's identity was this of a 15 years old foreign prince that ran away from his home country and was undercover working as a servant of the eldest prince of the Obelian Empire.

Aaron looks were also stunning. He had long dark brown hair and beautiful ruby eyes. His face looked handsome and reminded someone somewhat of a vampire.

"Well she was very angry with you for some reason she almost fainted. So she took a sick leave this entire week to get better." Aaron held back his mocking smile.

"Tsk. Isn't she just taking a sick leave because she needs a break from my bullshit." The original feelings of worry turned into a eye role from Lucian.

"Oh wow! So you are self aware."
Aaron faked a amazed expression and mocked Lucian.

"Tch be more respectful. I'm your lord did you forget?" Lucian jokingly hit the other on head.

"My lord? My ass!" Aaron looked at him as if looking at an idiot. "Did you forget that I'm also a prince."

"A rough and lazy person like you really calls himself a prince. Aren't you too shameless?"

"Hah not as shameless as a certain someone who admires and compliments himself everyday in the mirror." When he heard the other say his secret Lucian blushes slightly from embarrassment.

"How do you even know this?! You cringe stalker!" Lucian wanted to hit him.

"Hehe well I have my methods."
Aaron teased the other.

"Yeah yeah but go out now I'm already tired from the cat and mouse fight with Claude. I'm going to sleep now." Lucian yawned as he once again let himself fall on his bed.

"Haha. Then good night my darling." Said Aaron teasingly as walked out the room and closed the door behind him.

"Good night you idiot." Lucian responded vaguely.

_________To be continued_________