Chapter 11

Obelian Empire, Sunflower town.

Sun Inn. (A/N: I know I'm creative.)

*Whispers*

The inn was pretty popular with many people visiting it. Everyone of them gossiped about the same thing.And that was the arrival of the 1st Prince of the Obelian Empire.

"Believe me! I saw the royal carriage of his highness but sadly I couldn't take a glimpse of his appearance." A hysterical voice of a drunk lady was heard.

"Sigh." What followed her last few words were sighs of all the people in the inn. As one should know the Obelian Empire takes pride in its high standard of beauty among nobles. Not only them even the commoner aren't bad looking. And that was all thanks to the blessing of the Sun Goddess who blessed them with wisdom, glory and beauty.

"But isn't it strange? Why isn't he announced as the crown prince? Does his majesty waver between the prince and princess?" The cracky voice of a middle aged man could be heard.

Suddenly the inn became quiet.

"Ol' man you better don't talk about stuff like that." The inn owner finally spoke and reminded the middle aged man.

"Oh yes you're righ- Hey! Who are you calling an old man?! I have my best years still before me!" The man said.

The mood in the inn became livelier again and no one dared to think about the previous question the man brought up again.

---------------
Eldenor Kingdom.

Aaron finally arrived at his sisters side.

"Oh my dear sister I'm so sorry for my late arrival! Something happened and I needed to fix it." Aaron gave his all in acting innocent and righteousness.

Eyna looked at her younger brother mockingly, "Look at this brat lying trough his teeth.", she sneered. She the squeezed his cheeks till they turned bright red.

"You better fix this mess and explain to father everything clearly!" Eyna looked at Aaron with an murderous aura.She really couldn't bear to sleep on this stiff and cold floor anymore!
Although she was a general that fought in wars she she still was a princess afterall and wouldn't let herself suffer undiscriminatly.

Aaron rubbed his red cheecks that were squeezed swollen.
"Yes. I promise you to fix my mess this time."

"Good! The let's go now!"Eyna grinned brightly and dragged Aaron to the royal palace.

"Wait! Why now? Let me first eat something I'm really hungry." Aaron complained.

"Tsk. I don't care I've suffered from insomnia the last few months bc of you. That's called Karma lil' Arn (nickname)." Eyna mercilessly ignored him after speaking these words and brought him to their father.

--------------
Heavenly realm.

Residence of the God of Wealth and Luck.

"Mom! I'm back!!!!" Aris called out loudly.

"What are you yelling so loudly for?" Jin who was next to him rubbed his ears.

"Sorry my darling. It's just that I'm excited to be home again. The human realm is really to shabby." Aris explained.

Jin just nodded. Aris wasn't wrong, compare to the human realm of this world the heavenly or holy realm was much greater and more beautiful.

Soon they were invited to come to the main study by an angel servant.

"Hello Aris." "Tsk your as loud as always." The voices of a man and woman could be heard.

"Goddes of Wealth and Luck, God of Wisdom and Judgement." Jin greeted both of them respectfully.

Those both were one of the grand gods in heaven, a happily married gods couple with an troublemaker son.

"Mother, Father, did you miss me?" Aris asked arrogantly for some reason.

"...oh yeah. ...we missed you so much 😀😐." Aris parents were super happy and excited to see him again.

Jin almost burst out in laughter at this but tried his best to hold it in.

After some shit chat they finally came down to business.

"Goddes Hestia and God Ilya, may I ask you both a question?" Jin asked.

Hestia and Ilya the two old gids just nodded.

"When will I be able to return?" Jin asked hesitantly.

The always so loud Aris fell into a strange silence. Ilya then looked checked the progress of the dimension crack and answered:"In about 3 years."

Jin's eyes flashed with happiness.
Just as he was about ask for more details he heard a hysterical cry.

"H..H-how!!! Nope! How is that possible?! We need to get married first but for me to marry someone I need to be atleast at the angel king level!!!"

"Who's going to marry with who?" Jin asked Aris with an questioning gaze both Hestia and Ilya also had invincible questions
above their heads.

"...What? Of course I mean you."

Jin rolled his eyes at him,"Why would I ever marry you?"

"Ehh?! Who wouldn't want to marry me is the question!"Aris parents were speechless and looked at their idiotic son.

------------------
Obelian Empire, Sunflower town.

Summer Mansion.(A/N: Creativity genius+2)

In the big mansion only Zeline and Sarah were here to look after Lucian.

As they were the only ones, Zeline and Sarah didn't act like the loyal servants anymore and walked around in their true appearances. Both of them went to the city to do some things leaving Lucian back alone.

"Hehe. Finally!" Lucian sighed.

"So damn annoying. I don't even have much screentime(4th wall is in danger!) Aren't I the damn Protagonist!?(4th wall officially broke)." Jin complained.

Tomorrow he will meet the Alpheus heir by accident and form a friendship with him while also stopping him from becoming the ultimate one with second lead syndrome.

As for Jenette? He was still think about her situation and he wouldn't change much of her part as she was useless.

But two obstacles are still not to be ignored. Although we didn't see much or hear much about the nobles in wmmap but it was important to get their favour.

And the other thing is Jennette's father or better said the person living in his body.

"Ugh! I really don't wanna do all this." Jin got angry and all helpless when he thought about the future. He was a damn slacker for god's sake. Who in the world had this shitty idea for this kind of plot? (A/N: Yea fr.)

  _______To be continued_______

Sry for the late update. Exam season is really super annoying next monday it's finally over.

From next chapter on it will be more mc focused.