TWO

"Attention, class." A deep, male voice spoke. He held his sheets in his hands as he started explaining to the class, he walked down the rows of chairs and placed sheets on each table.

"Today we have first aid treatment since we're going on a fun school trip!" The teacher said enthusiastically, doing jazz hands to the silent class.

The teacher walked over to his desk as he picked up his laptop and screen casted it onto the large tv. "We'll watch a short video on how to treat someone who is unconscious." Now his voice seemed monotonous due to the lack of enthusiasm in the class.

Everyones's eyes looked up at the tv as the video started rolling, all except the of Changbin and Hyunjin who were staring at the girl between them. 

Y/n didn't seem to notice, she carried on watching the video while boredom kicked into her system. She quietly fiddled with the sleeves on her large puffer jacket. Her eyes were still blank and her face was still colourless, she looked so unhappy.

Hyunjin suddenly felt something hit his head, a small piece of paper. He turned to see a group of girls and than some boys scattered between them, but they were all staring up at the tv.

He reached down and pulled it onto his desk with a confused expression on his face. He slowly unraveled the paper to see some messy handwriting.

'Watch the video.' It read in a small, scattered font. Hyunjin looked at it weirdly before rolling his eyes and putting it in his bag. As if I would listen. He thought to himself as he looked up at the tv.

He scrunched up the paper and shoved it into his bag for later. Hyunjin looked back at the girl for a split second, admiring her when he felt another piece of paper being thrown at him.

He scowled and placed his hand on the back of his head. "Ouchh.." He turned around and picked up the small note.

'Stop staring at her!' The next note said, Hyunjin held it in his rough hands as he screwed it up again. He looked up at the tv screen for the first time during the lesson and watched.

He leant against his arm tiredly as he continued to watch the video, the long and never ending video. He even felt himself drifting off.

He was getting bored now, he kept on discreetly peering over at the girl and before he knew it, the class had finished.

Hyunjin quickly scrambled to his feet when he saw the girl exiting the class already, Changbin hadn't even realised since he was writing a small note.

He ignored Changbin as he grabbed all of his books and stationary and shoved them into his bag.

With a swift movement, he was already in the hallways, searching for Y/n. She was already gone, she was too fast for him.

Suddenly he spotted her fluffy jacket waddling around a corner, she was walking to the lunchroom. Odd for a girl who looked like she had never felt the joy of eating an actual meal.

He quickly followed her, not in a creepy way of course. He gently walked past everyone in the hall, making sure not to push anyone over.

When he got to the lunchroom, he spotted her sitting down at a table with two other girls. Of course she had to be sitting with Wonyoung and Haewon, and even worse, there were other girls.

He awkwardly clutched his bag as he cleared his throat and entered. His feet scuffled along the floor as he slowly made his way over to her.

It felt unusual to see her all giggly with her friends when usually she looked like she wanted to throw herself into the pits of hell. Hyunjin smiled seeing her looking happy.

He suddenly stopped and shook his head, he couldn't just walk up and snatch her from her friends.

He went to turn around but he was met by someone standing right behind him. Jeongin.

"You scared me." He sighed out while clutching his chest in a dramatic gesture. "Of course I did." The younger boy smiled.

"Come on, everyone is waiting for you." He grabbed Hyunjin's arm and dragged him to another table.

Hyunjin sighed in relief as if Jeongin had just save him from a really stupid decision. They both sat back down and Bangchan smiled.

"I saw what you were doing." He teased while poking his friends side. Hyunjin covered his face in embarrassment as he heard those words.

All of his friends roared with laughter when they saw his embarrassment, and it honestly made him even more embarrassed.

"At least you have the guts." Han shrugged his shoulders while glancing over at Y/n.

The braced boy laughed while shaking his head. "He couldn't even approach her." Seungmin said while looking at the girl as well.

Minho nodded in agreement as he picked up some chicken and shoved it into his mouth. "She's actually really hard to talk to." He said nonchalantly while wiping away the sauce from his food.

"And how do you know this information?" Felix questioned while swallowing his food, his voice was a bit nasally due to the bad weather getting to him.

His friend shrugged while looking down at his plate of food.

Changbin pointed at him. "You've already tried, huh?!" He laughed while pointing his finger in Minho's face.

"Of course I did! She hasn't spoken to us since sixth grade!" He defended while throwing his hands in the air, as if he was surrendering.

Bangchan rolled his eyes and his friends and glanced at Y/n before speaking. "No wonder why. We probably annoyed her to death in middle school!"

Everyone went silent at their table, Felix cleared his throat. "We weren't that bad, were we?" He mentioned while wiping his nose.

His older friend nodded while looking back at his friends. "Sorry, but I think we all know how bad it was." He corrected while shrugging.

Jisung nodded. "We've changed over the years." He nodded softly while looking over at her again.

"Okay, maybe we shouldn't all just watch her while she eats." Jeongin piped up while tilting his head at them all.

All of them immediately looked away and began eating their lunch again in silence.

....................................................................................