SEVEN

Y/n sat in her bedroom, laying across her bed as her music played quietly in her room. School had been called off for about two weeks due to the large fire. Which was a win for her because she didn't actually enjoy school.

She flinched when she saw her door creak open, her younger brother entering with two bags of chips in his hands. "You eating all that?" She questioned while sitting up.

He let out a scoff, chucking the other packet at her. "For you, actually." Soobin replied with a laugh. She hadn't expected it from him, especially since she was being a bit rude.

She picked up the bag. "What's up?" Her eyes narrowed as she spoke to him, she watched as his expression turn into a nervous smile. He placed his hands behind his back sheepishly.

"Can you drive me to the store?" He questioned quickly, suddenly getting on his knees by her bedside table. He clasped his hands together as if he were begging her to take him to the shop, which made her sigh.

He stared up at her, holding some sort of sad expression. She knew he was trying to guilt trip her. "Are you actually on my floor?" She questioned while standing up and grabbing her keys.

"You didn't have to give me chips anyway, I needed something from the shops." She chuckled while walking out her door and down stairs. Soobin got off the floor and cheered as he followed.

The girl got downstairs, spotting her dad who was completely passed out on the couch. A beer sat in his large and dirty hand, nearly spilling onto the carpet floor.

She walked over to the unconscious man, pulling the bottle out of his loose grip. She furrowed her brows as she placed it on the counter beside him. "Didn't he just get off beer?" She questioned her brother, turning to face him.

Soobin gave a small shrug, not really seeming to care about his father. "I didn't call him this weekend." He admitted while pulling his jumper over his head. "Lets go." He said while rushing to the door.

He made his way outside without looking back at his sister. Y/n silently stared down at her Father who had his mouth wide open, snoring loudly.

A sigh left her mouth at the sight of him, his disgusting hair that had been thinning to the point that it looked bald. His dark eye bags that drooped down his face. He wasn't anywhere near a good state whatsoever.

She shook her head before following her brother outside to see him sitting in the driver seat. "Yo, get out." She called out.

He sighed while getting out and walking around the car, she opened the door and got into the car. He also got into the vehicle, pulling out his phone immediately.

She buckled herself in as she started the car, her brother on the other hand plugged his phone into the car. "I get to pick the music today." He said in a sing-song manner.

"Whateverrr." She replied while backing out of the driveway, looking at the rear view mirror. She felt a little nervous tonight, seeing that it was getting darker.

The girl drove them both down to the store, listening to Soobin's music was torture for her. He only like loud and inappropriate songs that swore every five seconds, which she didn't usually mind, but since it was her brother, she did.

Once they finally arrived at the store, she got out of the car. "Wait, you're going in?" He questioned while also getting out of the car.

She scoffed at him. "I literally said I needed something as well." She told him while locking the car. "Just go get your stuff, and I'll get mine." She stated while walking to the door.

Y/n walked inside, and went straight to the aisle that had all the snacks.

When she got down the aisle, she noticed a few other boys also standing down the aisle. The three boys all stood there, arguing about what food to get.

She immediately recognised the three boys, Jisung, Changbin and Bangchan. It was quite easy to spot them to be fair, they all had a distinct clothing style that was easy to find.

The boys continued to argue, Jisung rolled his eyes while looking away from the others. When he did, he also noticed Y/n, standing at the end of the narrow aisle.

"Y/n-nim!" He called out happily while waving her over, she raised her brows while waving back at him and walking over to them all. She didn't expect him to be so excited to see her.

The other two seemed to be stuck arguing about the chips that they didn't even notice the girl walked over to them, they continued to point at the snack they wanted.

Once she got over he flashed a small smile. "What are you getting?" Jisung questioned, placing his large hands against his hips.

She looked up at the boy. "Some snacks." She admitted while glancing over at the two other boys. "What're they arguing about?" The girl questioned curiously.

He rolled his eyes at the two. "Chan wants chicken chips, but Changbin wants salt and vinegar." He explained to her. "And I want green onion chips!" He added.

The girl looked over at the two. "Wow, all of those flavours taste like ass." She concluded while grabbing some BBQ Pringles. "These are better." She shrugged her shoulders.

Chan looked up. "No way!" He exclaimed while furrowing his eyebrows. "Oh hey, Y/n." He smiled at her.

She waved at him awkwardly before looking at the chips he was holding. "Do you actually like those?" She questioned while pointing at the packet in his hands.

Chan furrowed his brows before clicking his tongue. "Yeah, Obviously." He teased while clutching the chips. She rolled her eyes at his response while clicking her tongue.

"Okay, Madman." She muttered while looking him up and down. His brows raised her tone of voice, scoffing at her immediately.

Before anyone else could speak to each other, Soobin jumped at Y/n. "Hey, let's go!" He said while shaking her shoulders harshly.

The three boys watched him shake her around. "Get off, fatass!" She scowled while pushing his arm away. He chuckled in her face before looking at the boys that stood in front of him.

The three stood awkwardly, wondering who this guy was. Did she have a boyfriend? Is what they all thought.

"Oh hey." He smiled at the boys, causing Y/n to silently groan. "I'm Y/n's brother." He said while placing his hands on his hands on his hips.

Chan smiled at the boy. "Nice to meet you." He said politely while nodding his head at him. Soobin then looked at his sister. "Hey, you're friends with nice people, can't you just adapt?" He asked snarkily.

She elbowed him. "Shut up." The girl told him. Soobin let out a laugh before waving at the few boys. "We gotta go now, bye." He smiled while walking away.

She scoffed at her brother. "Bye." She waved before following close behind him. The three boys were a bit confused about the situation, but found it funny regardless.

Y/n shoved her brother as she paid for her chips. "You're embarrassing." She glared while scanning her card.

He shrugged his shoulders. "You know, you should actually try be nice instead of being so mad all the time." He replied with a smile. She grabbed the chips and placed them inside of his shopping bag.

"I drove you here. I am nice." She rolled her eyes while walking down to the car.

......................................................................................