it's been eleven years

it's been eleven years since they took down the white house cult, and in some weird way it brought everyone who was there together. at least for the remaining years of school, but after high school graduation, everyone had gone their separate ways.

~~*—-###what are they up to?###—-*~~

the ones who left south park:

>gregory (21yrs) goes to an elite college overseas (unknown)

>pip (20yrs) decided to fully move back to the united kingdom for college. he took damien (20yrs) with him.

>christophe (20yrs) left south park and moved to denver to become a full time mercenary.

>kenny (21yrs) left south park and goes to an elite college for science, not super far from south park but a whiles away.

>kyle (21yrs) & butters (20yrs) ended up dorm mates at the same decent college, also not super far from south park but a whiles away.

the ones who stayed in south park:

>cartman (21yrs) skipped out of college and stayed in south park living in his mothers basement as well as working a part time job at a local gas station.

>stan (20yrs) stayed in south park and was forced to help run his fathers weed farm (well also attending south parks local community college)

>tweek (20yrs) also attends south park's local community college with stan. also similarly to stan, he works part time for his dad's (coffee) business, craig (20yrs) could give less of a fuck about anything and just did whatever his boyfriend tweek did.

****#########################****

everything was different now. everyone who wasn't in south park anymore drifted apart. until one day christophe received a chilling note, that read;

****~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~****

the organization may have been defeated, but our legacy lives on. now you must face the consequences of your actions. or i will kill every last one of you. one. by. one.

in this very order:

kyle

kenny

butters

craig

pip

stan

tweek

gregory

damien

christophe

cartman

don't make me do this.

308 negra arroyo lane, south park

meet at this address a week from now.

you have only one week until you are ALL dead live it to the fullest

- your favorite religious organization xo

****~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~****

CHRISTOPHE

what the fuck.

****christophe immediately snaps a picture of the note, opens his phone and adds everyone named in the note into a group chat

~~*—-new group chat, 11 users online—-*~~

~~*—-today, 7:50pm—-*~~

user/chris_zefrenchmole666:

(****picture of note****)>