damn pip kicks ass!

****last night damien agreed to stay up and keep watch again. but since he got no sleep the night prior he accidentally fell asleep this time instead of keeping watch. luckily nothing happened during the night but that didn't stop cartman from being dickhead about it.

CARTMAN

we can't trust damien anymore, you guys. he doesn't take his job seriously.

PIP

...

CARTMAN

why do you even like this dude, pip? he's such a fucking fag-

****pip punches cartman in the face knocking him back. damien as well as everyone else were shocked.

CARTMAN

OW! FUCK WAS THAT FOR???

DAMIEN

pip??????

CHRISTOPHE

that was out of nowhere.

KYLE

good going pip! :))

PIP

you need to shut the hell up eric!!!!

PIP

you're literally so fucking annoying and always pushing your tomfoolery to the limit!

PIP

like good heavens! it was just an accident. damien didn't mean nor want to fall asleep. it just happened...

PIP

and if you're the fucking expert on staying up all night two nights in a row? how about you do it next time! fat boy.

CARTMAN

...

CARTMAN

......FINE!!! WHATEVER PIP! YOU FRENCH PIECE OF SHIT. IF DAMIEN WASN'T THE LITERAL SPAWN OF SATAN I WOULD TOTALLY BEAT YOUR ASS RIGHT NOW.

CARTMAN

AND I COULD TOTALLY STAY UP WAYYYY LONGER THAN DAMIEN'S FRUITY'S ASS. YOU TOO DOGPOO. YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES.

****cartman stomps out of the room

DOGPOO

damn what did i do?

STAN

kick ass dude!

CRAIG

wow.... pip really does kicks ass.

CHRISTOPHE

i'm proud of you pip.

KYLE

yeah that fatass had it coming!

PIP

well thank you gentlemen!

****cartman walks back into the room, holding a tissue to his bloody nose.

CARTMAN

wow you dick bags weren't even going to come after me what if i got fucking kidnapped?? what if i'm next on the fucking list????

TWEEK

GAH??? WAIT...... GaAhH! WHO'S NEXT ONE THE LIST???? MOLE!!!!

****christophe takes out the note and reads it out loud...

****~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~****

kyle (skipped)

kenny