hey! don't fat shame the racist!

KYLE

cartman????

KYLE

CARTMAN?

****he starts getting worried, thoughts racing. until all the sudden he feels a hand on his shoulder, terrified he turns around.

CARTMAN

HAHAHAHAHAAHAH U SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR DUMBASS FACE!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHHAS

KYLE

SHUT THE FUCK UP CARTMAN!!!! THIS ISN'T SOMETHING TO JOKE ABOUT!!!!

****cut to everyone upstairs

STAN

here they go again.

****cut back

CARTMAN

well i'm sorry kyle i was just trying to lighten the fucking mood, remember what i told you.... i'm scared... deep down....

KYLE

..........whatever

KYLE

just.... look.. everyone is hungry.. no one wants to cook. you do it.

KYLE

....and cook something vegan for gregory and wendy.

CARTMAN

it's seems like you're only making me cook food because i'm fat.... well that's fat-phobic kyle and i'll cancel you on twitter.

KYLE

oh here we fucking go.

KYLE

just get your fatass up there and cook us breakfast.

****out of fucking nowhere pc principal appears

PC PRINCIPAL

wow..... just wow...... i thought you were better than this kyle.

CARTMAN

HAHAHAHAHAHA DUMB JEW!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

KYLE

but.....

PC PRINCIPAL

BRO!! JUST BECAUSE ERIC OVER HERE IS FAT DOESN'T MEAN HE IS OBSESSED WITH FOOD NOR IS OBLIGATED TO MAKE YOU FOOD. THAT IS A VERY. VERY!! FAT-PHOBIC STATEMENT FROM YOU AND I DO NOT TOLERATE THAT. EVER! BRO!!

KYLE

b-but.... he literally just called me a dumb jew???????

PC PRINCIPAL

...

PC PRINCIPAL

so you're saying just because someone is racist, antisemitic, sexist, and annoying means that you can FAT SHAME THEM!!!

KYLE

uh... kinda

****pc principal slaps kyle

PC PRINCIPAL

that is for all the fat people in the world. brah.... how'd it feel!!! don't ever do that shit again you hear me!!!!!!!!!

****pc principal crosses his arms and walks away backwards disappearing into the darkness of the basement

CARTMAN

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

KYLE

damn... we literally graduated like 3 years ago what the hell is he still doing hanging around us.....