craig blames damien!!

DAMIEN

what are you talking about?

CRAIG

don't you have supernatural demonic powers?

CRAIG

you can fix this. i can't leave tweek. he needs me.

DAMIEN

you understand that my powers are limited. i can't just stop this shit from happening. trust me if i could. i would.

CRAIG

but... you can put some protection spell on me or something?

DAMIEN

........you think i'm some magical fairy light worker??? i'm the son of the devil.

DAMIEN

the only thing i can do is turn you into a platypus, shoot fire out of my hands and call upon my father. that's all he gave me.

CRAIG

.....can you call upon your father?

DAMIEN

he doesn't want to help mortals. unless he can like murder and torture them and stuff.

DAMIEN

besides my dad is not someone you want to be making deals with. he'll fuck you over.

CRAIG

fuck you damien!

DAMIEN

woah. dude. i'm just looking out for you..... my dad's fucked up.

CRAIG

....you're immortal. you don't have to worry about anything, why are you even fucking here?

DAMIEN

because pip's name is on that note. plus. you guys are my friends. you guys were the only mortals i could tolerate throughout those pointless life sucking years of school.

DAMIEN

...... i don't want you guys to die. definitely not pip and not you either. none of you. and if i see the the infidel who is doing this i will surely kill them on sight. but there's nothing i can do for you now. sorry. just keep an eye out and be careful..... it's all i can say.

****damien walks back into the room as craig stands there in deep thought then follows back in soon after.

KYLE

what the fuck do we do?

TWEEK

GRRAH!!!!!!

****suddenly they hear a knock from the front door, craig gets up to answer it (foolishly)

TWEEK

GAHHH!!! ARE YOU CRAZY!! don't answer it!!! AaHH!! ur next man!!! UR NEXT!

CRAIG

damien you answer it.

DAMIEN

fine.

****damien walks down stairs to answer the door, everyone follows and huddles up on the staircase anxiously. damien opens the door...

DAMIEN

......just some annoying ass theater kid.

GREGORY

ugh. rude!! mind you i was just in ethiopia-

****damien yawns loudly, causing gregory to stop talking in annoyance...