Chapter 1

(Lucy pov)
It was Thursday and the guild was rowdy as ever, Mira is teaching asca how to cook some things while I sit at the bar waiting for Natsu and Happy to get here so we can pick a job.

I can't wait to finally go on a job together again. I've missed him.
I daydream wondering what kind of job we will get and I look over at the request board and see Nab looking at each paper carefully, poor guy, never can make up his mind. I wonder how he ever pays rent.

As I'm wondering around in my train of thought, Natsu and Happy walk/fly in. Natsu gets a big wide grin on his face as he walks over to me, people greeting him left and right.

"Hey Lucy" he says with his wide grin.
I smile back greeting him in exchange.

"Ready to pick a job?" I ask.

"Aye sir!" Exclaims happy.

Natsu and I walk over to the request board.

"Ugh choices, choices, and I'm past due for rent" I say.

"Oh that reminds me"He says, then looks around, takes a quick look at Happy who is looking around, probably for Charlalu and Wendy, or Asca and Bisca.

"I'll tell you later" Natsu says looking suddenly serious and secretive.

I nod showing I understand though I am a bit frightened about what he was to tell me but I brush that right off my shoulder.

"Oh here is the perfect one" , I announce changing the subject.

"Please help! 2+ wizards needed, bandits have been troubling travelers in our town of Hargeon, causing our population to lower.."

"HOLD ON" Natsu announces scaring me quickly, typical Natsu. But I feel a smile coming on.

"Isn't Hargeon the city where..." He starts.

"we first met" we say simultaneously.

" Eight years ago" he says. "Woah", I reply in return.

I continue to stare into eachothers eyes in silence, not a awkward one, but perfectly comfortable.

After that strange walk down memory lane I start to feel a heat coming on my cheeks so I turn back to the request and I continue reading.

"The bandits have been stealing from people and even killing some, if you can capture them, I the mayor will reward you each with 100,000 jewel". I finish.

"Wow" I say. "Isn't that perfect for us?" I ask.

"Yea it's amazing let's take it to Mira" he replies.

We turn and see that Happy is flying Asca around the guild hall and Asca is laughing so hard tears are coming out of her eyes.

I have no idea why but somehow this reminds me of all the fun times I had with Aquarius when I was little, she hated me I still loved her.

Me and Natsu walk over to Happy as he lowers Asca. Our eyes meet as I pick up Asca and hold her, handing Natsu the request paper as he accepts.

"Lucyyyyyyyy"Asca exclaims gladly.

"Hey Asca I'm so glad to see you it's been a while since your mommy and daddy were on that job for so long" I say.

"I'm so happy to see you Lucy-nee" she smiled widely at me and I see Natsu grinning out the corner of my eye.

"Oh speaking of, were is mommy and daddy?" I ask looking around seeing no sign of the happy couple, as Natsu and I share a confused glance.

"Oh" She replied, as I look at Natsu who also looks worried then back at Asca.

"Mommy is in the infirmary because some mean man hurt her in her last job but daddy told me she will be ok so I'm not worried because daddy doesn't lie to me". She says while looking down at the floor.

I set down the adorable little girl and give her a kiss on the cheek saying, "Knowing your parents, your daddy is most likely right. Have fun with happy! Natsu have to go talk to Mira about a request."I say looking into her adorable, green brown eyes. "Byee" She says Brightly. And I stand up to go speak with Mira.

I turn and give her a wave and smile. As I turn to back to Natsu he clearly sees the worry in my eyes.

"It's all going to be okay Lucy" he assures me almost as if he is reading my mind.

I love when he does that. It's just easy to feel like people actually care.

I shake my head clearing my thoughts as we approach Mira.

"Hi Lucy, Hi Natsu, so you picked a job?" Mira asks. Natsu does most of the talking.

"Yup" he answers. He hands mira the requests and she stamps it "taken" than hands it back to Natsu.

"Thank you Mira" says Natsu.
"No problem" Smiles Mira.
"Hey mira is it ok if we go visit bisca in the infirmary?" I ask.

"Yea that's perfectly fine, I think she just woke up. Alzak is in there too" She responds with a sweet smile.
"Thanks mira" I say and wave bye.

"Bye have fun on your job" she replies.

Me and Natsu walk to the infirmary door and I speak my thoughts aloud.
"I feel really bad for Bisca, this also must be so hard on Alzak, I wanna find out who did this to them so I can pound their brains out and fry them to peices" Natsu says pounding his fists together and little flames come from his knuckles.
"Yea this realy makes me angry" I reply.

We open the door and walk inside as I see bisca laying on the second bed to the right and alzak sitting in a chair next to her.

They make me so happy, they are such a happy committed couple ugh I wish I had something like that, I gently smile and we walk in.

Ok there it is, first chapter. I know it probably sucks but I hope it's the slightest bit enjoyable. :]
*internet hugs*
Words: 1000