Chapter 7

Lucy pov
"Yaaaaawwwwnn"
I rub my eyes gently with the back of my hands while my mouth gapes open and a large yawn escapes.
I sit up and hear my back pop. Then I realized where I was.
I slept up against a tree I think to myself.
I SLEPT. AGAINST A TREE.
A TREE!
I'm in the woods and I just woke up from a terrible nights sleep against a tree.
Way to be safe Lucy. I lecture myself in my head.
I slowly get up and go over why I am here in my head.
Natsu ran.
He is my friend so I guess I gotta find him.
Loke.
Sunset.
Tired.
Tree.
Okay I know what I've done so far now what.

It seems kinda sophisticated to keep looking for Natsu so right when I get up I keep on down the trail.
More trees oh good.
Mmmhhhmm. Yup.
No idea what I'm doing.
I feel so gross. I swear there is a leaf stuck to the back. My power feels full so I'll be able to use much of it just in case.

I hear a crinkling of bushes and turn into my right to see the wind blowing leaves around, but what catches my eye is a large burnt spot on the ground.
"He was here" I whisper to my self.
I take off down a trail that leads me back to the busy mail street of Haregon. If Natsu is at the hotel- which is quite unlikely- then how will I explain? What can I tell him? Deep inside, I honestly knew that I'm fine with living in his house, it just came so unexpectedly.

But I terribly need a bath, so if he were there than I have an excuse now.
Upon entering the hotel room- which was unlocked, I find everything to be strangely in place.
"Hm?" I ask to myself.
I slowly tip toe into the room, closing, and locking the door behind me. I walk into the bedroom and that's when I hear it.
The shower.
I instinctively go over to the bathroom and slowly crack it open and steam automatically comes out the small crack I made. I need to make sure it is definitely Natsu so I glance further at the floor and see the familiar scarf.
It's him.
I slowly close the door and run to the kitchen, pulling out a notepad and a pen. I begin scrawling the words I couldn't say.

Natsu,

First off, before I loose your attention, I'm sorry. Truly. I have no excuses for what I did, and I know it's all on me. I perceived your request as a joke. Honestly, I never thought this would ever happen. I really am over joyed to be able to spend more time with my best friend.

Also the rent thing too. I think that old lady no longer deserves my monthly pay.
Look, here's the plan, meet me at 6:00 pm at the restaurant "Somethings fishy" near the Haregon port. All you can eat dinner. My treat.

I want to sort things out so we can get back to our mission and not let these townsfolk down.
See you, Lucy.

Finishing off my note, I tuck a loose hair behind my ear and click the pen once I'm done.
I once again realize how gross my hair is so I go back to the couch and grab my messenger bag and fill it with my keys, decent clothes, makeup, hair product, and 2 towels.

I head out of the house towards a wash house so I can get ready for tonight.

Finally! An update!!¡!
I've been playing around with some ideas and I think I've finally figured out the way this story is going. I ten to just stop writing overall when I get writers block and I think that's what happened. BUT I UPDATED!!!
Love you guys, Kannade⭐️.(^O^)