Chapter 3

(Lucy pov)

The train ride was stressful, Natsu begged me to summon tarus to knock him out so he didn't have to experience the motion sickness.

And I couldn't do it Natsu's adorable -almost- innocent smile I just couldn't do that to him.

The whole ride there was really lonely I didn't have anyone to talk too, but Natsu's sleeping face made me happy all the same .

But finally we got off at the closest town to Hargeon. Me and Natsu decided to walk the rest of the way because we needed to save our money for food and shelter.

But then with my luck, it started to rain (thanks juvia). And here we are walking in the pouring rain "Sorry we couldn't continue on the train" Natsu says looking at me.

"It's fine Natsu I promise, we'll make it through"I smile at him.

"Umm lucy" he looks at me and I shiver in the cold.

"You uh look umm cold" he remarks.

I giggle at his awkwardness. "Um could I um cover you up" he asks taking off his coat and holding it out. Since when has he been acting like this? I ask myself but quickly brush the question away, looking back up at him.

I nod "Thank you so much Natsu" I say and he smiles in return.

I feels him put his warm arm around me and his coat covers my head, we walked around like this for a while untill we reached Hargeon in what seemed like only 5 minuets.

"We're here" he says.

"Yay" I reply and he remembers about his coat so he gently takes it off and gently ushers me inside the hotel looking around for anything in our way.

Once we are inside I look around in awe, "This place is almost as fancy as the Heartfillia mansion" I remark looking around at the desk and the elegant glass elevator.

"Thanks, I tried to choose the best one" Natsu says.

I smile in return thanking him. We both walk up to the front desk and he tells the receptionist our room and she types something in on her keyboard then hands us our keys to our room.

Natsu took the key and we headed to our room.

(Ayeeee sorry this chapter was so short and boring but ooh wellllll it'll get better, promise)