Chapter 4

Natsu pov

"Thank you so much" she smiles at me. I'm glad.

Once we enter our hotel room lucy begins to take it in. Soft purple love seat. Television lacrima, a half way mix between a U shape and a rainbow shaped coffee table in between the two.

While she goes venturing further into our little temporary home I go straight to the kitchen and get out some food we picked up on the way here, I've been dying to eat.

I take out the large bento box from our bag and quickly dig in.

It may not be fire but it's definitely delicious. I can't help but feel glad that Happy isn't here so I don't have to share it with him.

Before I can even taste it I've already devoured the food. Good now I have nutrition for our big day tomorrow.

Lucy pov

I go into the first door I see and realize it's our bedroom.

Two queen sized beds right next to each other.

My face grows red as I slowly realize that we will be sleeping right BESIDE each other.

'What if he tries anything' I ask myself. 'No your wrong, he wouldn't do that' my inner self tells me.

I calm myself as I plop my body down on the bed, Which I guess is mine now.

Natsu walks in as he just must let out a ginormous burp and asks "aye Luce, we have a couple hours till sun down wanna go see the person who sent the job request?"

I turn my head towards him and reply "ok first NASTY!! You idiot" I yell at him and throw the closest pillow in sight.

"And second, Sure as long as we're home by 8" I smile.

"I really wanna prepare a dinner and watch a movie, on that big tv before we go to bed" I reply.

Natsu pov

"I really wanna prepare a dinner and watch a movie before we go to bed" she says, as I look at her body which is plopped down on the bed.

'No STOP Natsu don't think like that', I quickly tell myself.

"Sure, ooh what movie?" I ask as she slowly gets off the bed and heads to the kitchen table. She grabs our keys and slides them down into her really tall boots, I guess it's just a girl thing I wonder.

I annoyingly follow her and go on "Can we get one about raging dragons?"

"Oooooooh or one about a robot apocalypse ?" I ask finding a wide grin on my face.

Lucy laughs at the thought and turns to face me "We will see".

I enjoy that she actually considered the idea.

"Well? You wanna go check out our job?" She turns to me.

I give a smile and leap out the door even thought I don't even know where I'm going.

Lucy pov

Natsu blasts past me although I'm sure he has no idea where we're going. Considering that I'm the one responsible with our job paper.
That boy sure can be quite the idiot.

"Oh good the rains calmed down" I remark. Natsu doesn't seem to care.

"Hey Luce?" I hear and Natsu turns and stops to face me so I catch up to him and he let's me take the lead.

"Hey Natsu" I give him my signature eyes closed smile.

"Remember when we were in the guild this morning and I said I had something important to tell you after you were complaining about your rent?". He asks as we make out way into the elevator.

He looks at me with his 'serious Natsu' face.

Thinking 'yes I understand but you could have left that last part out'. I slowly nod. Letting my memories come back from this morning, I remember the awkward moment.

"Yea what was that all about" was all I could say at the time.

"We'll I've been think and" He pauses as the elevator opens and he leads me out and helps and elderly lady in a wheel chair in.

'Awe what a gentleman' I think. My thoughts are interrupted by his words.

He continues his sentence "and you have been having trouble with rent. I don't blame you and I'm not making fun or anything, but I have an idea and happy has agreed with me."

Confused I look back at him as we walk out of the hotel doors. I use no words as my facial expression says 'and your idea is?.....'.

"Well as you know my house is gigantic, 4 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, a huge kitchen I never use, and a living room I could fit igneel in"

"I was figuring since we are both on the same team and we go on missions together alone a lot now.. why don't you just stay with happy and I, we would love the company because it gets pretty Lonely around there and your our friend" he finishes.

I turn around and face him, neither if us are walking, or even moving.

We stare at each other and I am drop dead speechless .

Hey guys so I decided to do a cliffhanger bc you probably know where this story is going lol I suck at authors notes so I hope you enjoyed, byeeeeee.

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆