Chapter 2

(Lucy pov)

I slowly open the door with Natsu at my side and walk in to see Bisca laying on the second bed to the right and Alzak in a chair next to her.

"Hi Lucy, hello Natsu" alzak says and invites us in, standing up out of his chair.

"Hi Alzak" I say and walk towards the bed as Natsu and alzak begin their conversation.

Bisca begin to sit up but I squat down on my knees so she doesn't have to sit up.

"Hi Bisca how are you doing?" I ask.

"Better" she sighs.

"It's great to see you lucy" she gives me a sad smile.

"I'm so sorry about what happened, me and Natsu were about to go on a job and I started talking to Asca and she told me what happened. I just had to come visit" I say looking into her deep green eyes.

"Thanks," she said.

"Oh that silly girl I hope she isn't telling everyone that some bandits got the best of me". She remarks .

Oh no "Bandits?" I ask nervousness hiding in my voice.

"Yes they were little tiny midgets ". Bisca replies pulling around her still beautiful braid so it lay perfectly on her shoulders.

"I'm sorry to ask but me and Natsu just took a request to get rid of some bandits." I sigh.

"Can you tell me what town you were in and if anything what did they want from you guys? It would be more than helpful."I ask gently.

"I'd love to, anything to help you guys " she winks.

"I vaguely remember but I believe we were in the town of Hargeon." I swallow a lump in my throat threatening to bring up my lunch.

"We had just gotten off our train and we were walking together when a carriage came up, before we could process what was happening, the bandits hopped out."
She takes her eyes off mine, then she looks at Alzak before continuing.

We didn't have anything with us -except our guns- so I don't think they wanted anything tangible.

But the group was full of older guys and they kept eyeing me funny and before I knew it one had knocked me out and was trying to take me, the last thing I saw was.. Alzak taking down the bandits ".

My eyes welled up and I couldn't help it. Bisca was like a sister to me. I swallowed again and this seemed to temporarily work.

"Thanks Bis" I reply.

"I'm more than positive this is who were after, I'll make sure we catch them. No one messes with guild mates of fairytail".

_ _ _ _ _ _

Okay there was chapter two :] hope y'all have enjoyed so far. I'll probably be doing one or two chapters per week.