Chapter 6

Lucy pov

No. No no no no no no no. I didn't do this. This didn't happen.
I want to run after him but my body says no. Physically and emotionally.

I think, THE HOTEL.
My instincts take over.
Run run RUN!
My body drags my feet behind me as the hotel closeness into my vision.
I brush past an older looking man who is walking his dog. I quickly run through the circular round a round door thingy.

Slashing my way up the stairs I trip a few times but regain my balance with mere bruises on my toes. Reaching our room's door, not even breaking a sweat I reach into my knee high boots looping my finger around the key.
Pulling it out I jab the key into the door wiggling it around nervously.

The door flies open revealing our suite.
Why didn't you think of this before Lucy! I lecture myself.
I run into our bedroom and reach willfully into my bag, grabbing my belt, whip, and keys.
I loop my belt on attaching virgos whip to its side and snapping my keys shut in their case.

I race back to the kitchen, where the door still lie open. I yank the key out and safely slip it back into my boot.

I turn the lock and hear it click, I safely close the door, finally remembering there are people below this floor.

I run as lightly as I can, ditching the elevator and running straight down the stairs.
I trip a bit as I make my way down because celestial wizards don't usually physically fight which means I don't have as much coordination.
I finally get to the first floor and grab my knees, panting slightly but get right back up and run towards the forest where I last saw those fiery pink locks at.
I meet the forest edge and look back as I am hidden from the busy city's suburbanites.
I look at the large city clock as it reads 5:08

If I'm going to do this before night fall, I'll have to go quick.

--------------------------------------------------
With no regrets I run as quick as I can into the forest ready for anything that faces me.
I brush away limbs in my path, my lungs burning for me to stop.

I trip over a root sticking out of the ground and land face first, scraping my knees.
Not being able to get up I decide it's time I catch my breath.
Thinking, I decide to call on Loke. I have seriously no idea of where Natsu could be so i'll ask Loke to pick up his scent.

Lions have a good sense of smell right?

Standing up, I lean against the tree as I dig for his key in the pouch.
I should organize these.

"AHA!" I tell awkwardly as if the finding of the key is one of the biggest accomplishment of my life.
Gate of the lion, LOKE!
I swing my arm from left to right, opening the passage to let in my summoned spirit.

"Ma' lady" he bows his head slightly in greeting.

"Hi loke,"
"Lucy are you alright?!" He looks concerned and I realize I'm still leaning on the tree.
I stand up straight and look him in the eye.
"Yes loke I'm fine. I promise."
This isn't even the beginning.
I think to myself.

"Oh good, well how can I assist you?"
He replies, straightening the collar of his vest.
" I need your help finding Nastu-"

"Oh. Him"
Wow that was rude

"Yes, Nastu, do lions have a good scenes of smell?"
"Yes great in fact, we are built to-"
I cut him off .

"Good, can you pick up his scent here?" I ask, finding hope with every nearing second.

"Lemme see"
Loke walks around for a while sniffing, he looks as if he is on to something.
I sit down and decide to rest because he may  take a while.

"It's faint, but it's there." He tells me.

"That's great" I reply, non-sarcastically.

"He seems to be on the east side of the forest, as his scent is stronger there." These words are so helpful to me.

"Thank you for all your help, I appreciate it greatly." I give him a kind friendly smile.

"Well," I say awkwardly.
"Thanks for your help, you can go now" wow Lucy smoooooth.

"Oh Lucy I have to stay with you, nightfall is coming. I must protec-" I cut him off again.

"No loke I'm fine, I want to close the portal because I'm running low on energy" I lie.

"oh, yes definitely, your safety is first. Good bye" and just like that he forces closed his own portal.

Hi guys(^ω^)
I made this one like 3 times longer than the others bc I like them better longer, and my writing has been becoming more descriptive lately.
I'm probably going to update more often now because I really want to commit to my writing.
See u next week
BAIIII(^o^)