Chapter 11: Usurp a Throne for Kicks

An ache between her legs brought Morgana back out of her sweet dreams. She felt two muscular arms wrapped around her in a tight possessive grip. As the golden morning sun poured into the bedroom, Morgana couldn't help but examine Maegor's sleeping form.

He had enjoyed spending the night showing her exactly what pleasures she had been denied. The bond hummed between them stronger than Morgana had ever felt a bond before. It was as if his feelings were her own. Like they were no longer two separate souls but halves of a whole. 

Maegor felt her shift in his arms, unconsciously pulling her closer to his chest as he blinked awake. For the first time in a very long time, the prince felt completely at peace. That raging fire that burned within him did not feel as angry. His eyes finally adjusted to the new morning light and all he could see was her. 

He too felt the... completeness. 

He felt starved for her. As if sleep was an inconvenience keeping them apart. He moved lazily to connect his lips to hers, a cool burning pushing him even further awake. He couldn't understand how he lived before her, how he continued to take breath before she existed to him. 

His arousal hit him once again, the bond creating an almost insatiable need for her. He felt her magic buzzing beneath his skin, begging him to take her once more as he had again and again the previous night. 

A light knock broke through the early morning bliss. 

"Fuck off," Maegor growled. 

Unfortunately for the servant boy on the other side of the door, he misheard and came into the room. The boy's eyes landed on the naked chest of Morgana and a wild blush covered his pale cheeks. At this, something in Maegor snapped. It was as if he turned into a true dragon in his possessive rage. He pulled the sword from his side table. The very next second the raging white noise faded and all Maegor could hear was the dull thud of the servant boy's head hitting the ground followed quickly by the body it was removed from. 

Maegor froze for a second confused. 

He had never felt such unadulterated rage before. Sure Maegor was never the most calm man, in fact, most would say he was as firey and quick to anger as a dragon. But something felt different about this carnal instinctual rage. 

All he knew was the boy looked at what was his and for that he had to die. He turned to see a horrified Morgana. "The fuck was that?" She muttered to herself, though it was also aimed at him. 

"What the fuck just happened to me?" Maegor asked himself, looking down at his blood-soaked hands. He didn't even feel guilty. 

It was then that Visenya entered the room, "Fucking hells, Maegor." She turned avoiding looking at her naked blood-soaked son. In doing so, she found herself making eye contact with Morgana, "Oh... I see."

"Mother, what just happened to me?" Maegor asked, slightly terrified at his own actions that felt out of his control. 

"The bond... You completed the bond. It has some side effects."

"Like what, a fear of necks?" Morgana asked, still glancing at the servant boy's decapitated head. 

"Increased sexual appetite, possessiveness, aggression, protectiveness... Basically, you will want to kill any man or woman that looks at her... Drink some milk of the poppy it numbs the rage a bit." Visenya said. 

With that, she left the room leaving two confused people and a headless corpse.