Epilogue

"Well done, Merlin. Now remember swish and flick." Morgana lightly corrected as her silver doe-eyed son studied the feather in front of him. He lifted his finger performing the swish and flick motion once more before saying, "Wingardium leviosa". 

He jumped for joy the moment the feather lifted into the air. His loss of concentration dropped the feather but he didn't seem to care as he jumped into his mother's arms demanding to know if she had seen his success.

Her fingers combed through his messy silvery blonde curls matching his dimpled grin as she congratulated him. Prince Merlin Targaryen was an absolutely beautiful boy, lovely as both his mother and father. Though he was far more extroverted and lively than either of them. 

He was the third son of Morgana Slytherin and Aegon Targaryen. The coloration seemed to match most of her children as their eldest son Draco Targaryen also had the Targaryen silver hair and her own grey steel eyes. 

"Why can't I do the magic?" Rhaella pouted as she sat next to her half-brother. 

"Unfortunately, my darling, only those with Slytherin blood will have magic like that. You have the magic of old Valyria in your veins." Daenerys whispered to her daughter, kissing her little nose earning a giggle. 

"But their blood of Old Valyria too... It's not fair they can talk to dragons!" Rhaella whined once more. 

Aegon entered at that moment, leading the other three girls behind him. Rhaenys, Visenya, and Narcissa all had the signature silvery blonde hair that all Targaryens besides Aegon seemed to have. His long hair had been braided and one of their tiaras had been placed on his head by the squealing princesses. 

Draco and Rhaegar raced in right afterwards breathing heavily, clearly having tried to best each other in a trial by speed. Based on Draco's rambunctious (obnoxious) cheers they could determine who won. 

"You apparated! Admit it!" Rhaegar hissed at his younger brother. 

"I don't need magic to best you, brother," Draco smirked in a haughty way that reminded Morgana of his name's sake. 

"Enough boys, behave befitting your station," Morgana said and a shutter ran down her spine with how much she sounded like her aunt Narcissa at the moment. 

The boys looked thoroughly chastised as they quickly apologized and took their seats at the dinner table. 

"Told you she'd be mad," Salazar smirked as he strutted into the room after them. Salazar was the odd one out of the bunch, inheriting his parent's dark curly hair and his father's dark eyes. He still held the Targaryen beauty but he was the only one of them with Aegon's coloration.

Aegon sat at the table's head with Morgana to his right and Daenerys to his left. Next to each of his wives were their children arranged by age. 

Next to Morgana sat Draco (age 15), then Salazar (age 14), then Merlin (age 11), and then Narcissa (age 10). 

On the other side next to Daenerys was Rhaegar (age 16), then Rhaella (age 11), then the twins Visenya and Rhaenys (age 9). 

It was decided long ago that Rhaegar would inherit his mother's beloved Essos and Draco would inherit his mother's beloved Westeros. 

Rhaegar would marry Narcissa and Draco would marry Rhaella, forever tying the two lines and allowing magic for both halves of the royal family. 

Viserys came strutting into the room moments later, bashfully greeting his family and apologizing for his tardiness as he took his seat at the other end of the table. Viserys' wife Margery Tyrell had not joined them for meals since her morning sickness had taken a turn for the worse.