Chapter 6

YOUR POV
Tomorrow couldn’t have come sooner. Shortly after Alec had left your room, you were quick to fall into a deep and undisturbed slumber.
A knock on your door pulled you completely out of your sleep-hangover.
“Come in,” you mumbled, hoping that the person behind the door could hear you. It turned out the person behind the door was the one and only Alec Lightwood.
“Morning, beautiful. Breakfast is ready when you are,” he kissed your temple, chuckling at your sleepy state. “You look precious.”
You tried to hide your face behind the covers, only for Alec to pull them off of you as he laughed. “Nooo, I want to sleep!” You giggled.
“I’ll make it worth your while if you get up,” he hinted, biting his lip in a way that made you squeeze your thighs together.
“Alec! What on earth are you talking about?” You played dumb.
“Oh nothing, Angel. Come on,” he expected you to get up, but you still sat there in silence. He turned around, quirking his eyebrow as he suddenly picked you up bridal style from your warm bed and hauling you out of your room himself.
“Hey! You can’t—“
“Ah ah ah, yes I can, shush,” he kissed your lips deeply, biting your lip with his teeth gently as he pulled away. God, he was so sexy. Why did he have to be such a pretty boy? You felt your nipples harden, and Alec’s eyes went right down to your thin shirt. It felt like that one time you came down wearing his shirt, only you weren’t exactly an item then.
“Something exciting you?” He smirked, peeling his eyes away from you alas and setting you down in front of the dining room floor. He opened it for you, and you walked in, three sets of eyes gazing at you and Alec from the table.
“Looks like someone woke up to—“ Jace started, only to get shoved and shushed by Clary.
“Sit down and eat, lovebirds,” Izzy shook her head in a teasing manor, taking a grape off the stem and eating it.
Naturally, as if planned, your chair was right next to Alec’s. Ever the gentleman, he pulled yours out for you and pushed it in. “This looks great,” you smiled, digging into your fried eggs.
“So, big day for you today,” Clary said in-between bites, trying to make some conversation. “What are you going to teach her first, Alec?”
Alec swallowed, looking at me as if I was a porcelain doll. “Nothing much, yet. We need to improve her physical strength and stamina first before we get into techniques and weaponry.”
You pouted. “Not fair, I want to use your bow.” And oh you did. It was almost ironic, the very weapon he had aimed between your two eyes the first time he made your acquaintance.
He shook his head, becoming serious. “Y/N, one wrong move with a weapon made for killing demons and you could get seriously injured, or worse. One day when you’re ready, I’ll let you, alright?”
You hung your head, but you understood. He was just looking out for you. You were starting to see how protective Alec really was, and you sort of liked it. No one besides your family really had ever looked out for you like that.
Everyone had cleared out of the dining room shortly after, sensing the slight tension. You both stood.
“What?” He asked, placing his hand on your lower back as he noticed you drifting off.
“It’s just … Nothing, never mind it’s silly,” you shook your head, preparing to walk away but he stopped you.
“Nothing you could possibly say would be silly, Y/N. I’m here, trust me.”
“It’s just, no one besides my family has ever really cared for my well-being like you do,” you cringed at yourself, but Alec only took your hand and kisses the back of it gently.
“You deserve to be cared for, to be loved,” he spoke gently, kissing the corner of your lips romantically.
Your cheeks heated up as you tilted your head forward, your forehead hitting his chest. “You make me blush, Alec. You must know,” you sighed.
He chuckled. “Of course I know, and I think it’s adorable,” he pinched your cheeks as if you were a cute cherub, causing you to snort and roll your eyes at him.
“Now, come on, beautiful. Time to start your training.”
——————
Training was not what you had in mind. You wore yoga pants and a tank top, lifting five pound dumbbells and sweating your ass off. You had never sweat this much.
“Come on, five more!” Alec loudly urged you.
You threw down both of the weights, the burning in your biceps far too much to continue. “I’m done.”
“Uh, you’re done when I say you’re done, Y/N. Pick those back up,” he crossed his arms, taking on his commanding and bossy tone.
“No,” you stated.
He took three steps towards you, grabbing your chin and looking down on you with pure dominance. “I said, pick. Them. Up.”
You grabbed his wrist, standing your ground. “Make me,” you smirked.
Without another word, Alec slammed his lips into yours, much rougher than the usual sweet gentleness he bestowed upon you. You submitted to his dominance in an instant, his hand meeting your neck and squeezing gently.
He pulled away finally, only to back you up, slamming you into the wall behind you. You felt his hard, and large, bulge pressing against your pelvis, causing you to feel your panties dampen.
“A-Alec, I need to uh—shower.”
“Then let’s go shower,” he said deeply, his breath kissing the fragile shell of your ear. Did he mean together? He said ‘let’s.’ Did he really—
“Come on, I said let’s go shower.”
Alec led the way hastily, walking up the stairs as he held your wrist in his hand. You and him arrived to his door, and he opened it quickly and shut it behind him.
Before he even put his hands on you again, he stopped. “Y/N, if you’re not ready then we can always—“ you cut him off, ripping his shirt buttons open down the middle, revealing his firm abs.
“Please Alec—I can’t wait any longer,” you pleaded with your eyes. His pupils enlarged as he helped you take off your shirt, revealing your black lacy bra underneath.
“Gorgeous. You’re so gorgeous, Y/N,” he mumbled, pressing feather light but scalding kisses against your cleavage. He pulled your bra down so it rested on your ribs, revealing your hard nipples. Without another word, he popped one into his mouth, pinching and pulling lightly at the other. You moaned, throwing your head back so that your throat was exposed. He trailed back up, kissing your throat and biting at it gently.
“How … How are you so good at this? You must be experienced—“
“This is my first time,” he replied, almost bracing as if he was afraid of how you’d react.
“I’d have never guessed, but … It’s my first time, too,” you looked down, but he brought your chin back up with his hand.
“We’ll do this together, lovely,” he unbuckled your bra, struggling with the clasp as you both giggled before he got it.
Alec took of his own shirt that you’d unbuttoned alas, his muscles on display for your hungry eyes. His bulge in his pants was straining in a way that looked painful against the fabric, and as he tore down his pants you got an even better view of it through his grey boxers.
You gulped, looking up at him nervously. It was so large—how on Earth would it even fit? You’d experimented with toys before, but his length and girth was unlike anything you’d seen.
“Don’t be nervous,” he comforted you. “I promise I’ll be gentle,” he snapped the waistband of your jeans against your skin teasingly, finally peeling your pants off as well. As you both lay in your underwear, Alec began to massage your swollen clit through the thin fabric. Your back arched seemingly on its own, your hips bucking up as you yearned for more.
“Patience, gorgeous,” he moved them to the side, his eyes widening at the way your core glistened. “Are you this wet for me, baby?” He plunged a finger inside of you, testing your elasticity. “So tight—“ he moved the finger in and out of you slowly, as if he were feeling around for something. “There’s a spot right—“ you suddenly moaned out when he hit that spot, causing him to proudly grin. “Found it,” he began to hammer into it, adding another finger. “You doing okay still?” He checked in on you, enjoying the effect he was having on your body.
“M’okay—please keep going, Alec.” He finally rid your panties, throwing them aside as he put his arms under your knees, pulling you down and attacking your clit with his hot tongue. “Holy fuck!” His tongue flicked the nub, his fingers still thrusting in and out of you. The moment he sucker your clit into his mouth, you were done for. With a loud moan, you came, clenching down hard on his fingers.
“That’s it, good girl,” he rode you through your climax, giving your clit one last soft kiss as he made his way to your lips then.
“Please—I need you inside of me now,” you grabbed his hard on through his boxers, causing him to hiss.
He slid them off, his cock springing out and hitting him in the abdomen. He was godly, you thought. The throbbing veins on the shaft, the angry reddish head with a pearl of pre-cum, and his heavy, round balls full of his seed.
“Are you ready, Y/N,” he asked one last time, wanting to be sure. You nodded, a ‘yes’ escaping from your lips as you leaned back. He brought the heavy tip to your entrance, swiping it up and down your pussy a few times before pressing in.
Your breath caught in your throat at the stretching pain. “S-slow—“
Alec stopped, giving you a moment of understanding as he kissed your eyelids soothingly. After a moment, you nodded. He resumed his thrust, filling you up until his balls were against your ass.
“Fuck you feel so good … I knew you would, so good for me”, he paused, allowing you to adjust before continuing further. “Are you okay?” He leaned down to kiss your lips.
“Please—keep going, Alec—“ you begged. Feeling so full and stretched. He pulled out hesitantly before pushing back in a testing manner. When you seemed to be alright, he began to pound you. You had never felt anything better, the way his length and girth filled you up so perfectly, as if you were made for him.
“I’m so close, Y/N,” he bit his bottom lip, grunting slightly with each thrust inside of you.
“Me too,” you panted, your release crashing down the moment his fingers made contact with your clit again.
Alec pulled out suddenly, releasing all over your stomach with flushed cheeks. He fell down beside you, pulling you into his chest, careful not to put his arm in the trail of semen he painted your flesh with.
“Now how about that shower?” He chuckled. “Sorry I uh, made a mess, was that okay?” He was suddenly concerned, staring deeply into your eyes.
You bumped his nose with yours. “Oh Alec, that was so amazing … Thank you,” you said.
“For what?”
“For being so amazing,” you replied, giggling like a school girl as Alec suddenly picked you up and walked you two to the bathroom.
The shower was just as regal as the rest of his room, with gold fixtures and intricate tiles on the walls. He turned the shower on, testing the water with his fingers until it was warm.
“After you, pretty girl,” he smirked, going in after you.
The water was so nice and warm, the grime melting off of you under the soft water. Alec picked up the French lavender soap, squirting some onto his hands before starting to wash your back. The aromatherapy enticed your senses, along with his large, strong hands massaging your sore shoulders from earlier’s training.
“You’re so soft,” he mused, now washing your breasts and stomach to clean his essence off of you.
You hummed in reply, letting the water rinse you clean as Alec got the shampoo and began to wash your hair. His fingers felt incredible on your scalp. He soon added the conditioner, and you were all clean after rinsing. Alec was quick to wash up, insisting that you just enjoy yourself like you deserved.
You found quick entertainment seeing him glisten under the water, all six foot three inches of his incredibly sculpted body on display. “You’re so handsome …” You admitted, looking up at him in awe. He smiled down at you, cutely putting his hand on your chin before stepping out.
“Stay in for a second, I’ll be right back,” he got out, grabbing his stele and coming back to the towels. He gestured for you to come out, wrapping a now warm towel around you. “I didn’t want you to be cold when you got out,” he sheepishly smiled, his towel hanging low on his waist.
Without another word, you practically jumped into his arms, tightly embracing him. “Thank you.”