[01]

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆
ARTICLE
[december 22nd, 2016]
☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

JULIE ANDERSON FOR HER SECOND OSCAR?

Julie Anderson (29) and Ryan Gosling (35) star in the newly-released movie La La Land

The female lead of the movie, Julie Anderson - who played in the highest grossing film of 2016 Captain America: Civil War earlier this year - plays Mia Dolan in the movie.

2 weeks ago the movie came out, it's already a big succes and anticipated to be a huge award-winning movie. La La Land is expected to win awards such as Oscars, Golden Globe's, Guild Awards and BAFTA's for both the actors and the movie itself (directing, original screenplay, original song, cinematography, etc.)

Critics and fans expect Julie Anderson to win the Oscar for Best Actress in a Leading roll 2017, making that her second Oscar and third nomination overall.

Julie, now 30, was a name already known at the age of 8 when she acted in the movie Little Rascals. Before that, she did small, regional things like advertisements and small parts in shows and such. Anderson really broke through in the movie Mean Girls. Though you might also know her from Matilda, Home Alone 3 and The Sixths Sense, making her one of the most known child-actresses in the past. In summary, Julie Anderson was already very famous at a young age.

Now, she is one of the most well-known actresses in the world and is said to star in many more award-winning movies with amazing performances like ones she's given before. Anderson is also expected to be the highest-grossing actress of all time by the time she's 36 (in 2022)

Gosling and Anderson first met on the set of the Notebook, in 2004 and they stared in Crazy, Stupid, Love together after that. They both have said they highly enjoyed filming this movie, and would like to be on-screen together in more films. That makes fans wonder, is there something going on between the two?

Anderson just posted an old photo of the two on the set of The Notebook, with the caption ''I can't believe I call this idiot one of my best friends. I love you @ryangosling.''

In the past, Julie has been associated with actors like Sebastian Stan, Chris Evans and Jake Gyllenhaal, just like Ryan Gosling has been associated with actresses like Blake Lively, Kat Dennings and Anne Hathaway.

The chemistry between the two seems to be off the charts during interviews, could they be Hollywood's new it couple? We surely need a new one after the recent break up between Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt.

Read next:
• How Kim Kardashian juggles job and kids.
• BODY LIKE CAPTAIN AMERICA: Chris Evans shares work-out routine.
• Best last-minute Christmas gifts to give your friends.

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆