[08]

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆
REAL LIFE
[january 29th, 2017]

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆JULIE'S NEVER BEEN THAT big a fan of her birthday's

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆
JULIE'S NEVER BEEN THAT big a fan of her birthday's. Sure, a big blow out party is something she loves giving, gifts and being together with family and friends is great and so is the cake and excuses to do nothing. No, Julie loves all that. It's the getting older part she hates.

And now that she's turning thirty, officially thirty, she hates this birthday a lot.

''Jules, open up!''

''No, Lizzie, leave me alone!''

Julie leans her full weight against the door of her trailer, making sure no one will get in.

''Hey, Lizzie! Hey, Seb- woah! Nice moustache, man.'' A new voice laughs from outside.

''Chris?'' Anderson asks.

''Hey, sweet girl!'' He says, and Julie can hear the smile in his voice. ''You wanna open up?''

''No, just come back another day.'' She groans.

''We can't! Chris and I start filming on Infinity War in two days, we're going to Scotland for almost a month!''

Julie rolls her eyes, hesitating for a moment before opening the door of her trailer and stepping out.

''Happy Birthday!'' Elizabeth, Chris and Sebastian exclaim at the same time.

''Thanks, you guys.'' Julie smiles as she gives them all a hug.

The Actress steps away, smoothing out her skating outfit - she's Tonya Harding, now - and her very short, very 80's hairstyle.

''You look pretty.'' Lizzie grins as she looks at her outfit.

''You look beautiful, Jules.'' Chris grins, making her smile back at him as she looks up into his eyes.

''I especially like Seb's moustache.''

He turns to Sebastian with a shit-eating grin. Seb groans and rolls his eyes, before giving him a hit on the back of his head.

''Shut up, man.'' He mumbles.

Chris childishly sticks out his tongue at him, while rubbing the back of his head.

''Anyways,'' Lizzie says as she rolls her eyes and steps towards Julie. ''this is for you.''

She holds a beautifully decorated cake, giving it to Anderson with a smile.