[30]

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆
REAL LIFE
[November 24th, 2017]

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆ITS BEEN NEARLY 3-AND-A-HALF MONTHS since Chris

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆
ITS BEEN NEARLY 3-AND-A-HALF MONTHS since Chris.. realised he was in love with Julie. And since Seb wasn't any help and he really doesn't want to ask anyone else's, Chris turned himself to distancing himself. Distancing himself from Julie.

And that had not gone unnoticed by Julie..

Evans stands up at the sound of someone ringing the doorbell of his house, Dodger excitedly running behind him.

When he opens the door, his eyes involuntary widen.

''Julie.'' He manages to croak out.

''Chris.'' She coldly says, a determined look in her eyes.

She marches through the door, ducking under his arm leaning against the side and turning towards him once she's inside.

Chris internally sighs as he closes the door and turns around.

His heart beats in his chest and his stomach makes a jump.

Yeah... the distancing himself hasn't really worked.

''Aren't you filming until December?'' He asks.

''I have a week off and I flew home.''

Her tone is harsh, maybe a little too harsh.

''Okay,'' Chris mutters like a wounded puppy. ''I'll go get you some coff-''

''No. I want to know what's going on with you. With us!''

Chris' eyes slightly widen and his stomach turns.

''What are you talking about?'' He softly asks, trying his best to sound as convincing as possible.

''You never respond to my texts anymore, let alone text me first. You don't call, you don't post us on your socials anymore and you're distant and weird and it's annoying and quite frankly, really hurtful!''

Chris immediately silently curses himself.

''Julie, I-''

''Exactly! You never called me Julie before.'' Julianne interrupts.

''Julie,'' he whispers, barely audible as he steps forward.

Suddenly, they're only inches apart and the air shifts. The atmosphere changes.

Chris towers over and he looks down, deep into her bright blue eyes.

''Why did you do it, Chris?'' She whispers as she looks up into his eyes.

He stays quiet for a moment, neither of them breaking eye contact. Neither of them even really breathing, honestly.

''I had too. I had to keep some distance between us.''

''Why?''

Their voices are soft and hushed. He stays quiet again.

''Whenever I'm around you I feel so.. different. My heart beats faster and my stomach turns..'' he mutters.

Her eyes widen as she takes in his words.

And before she knows it, she's standing on her tippy-toes and their lips are inches apart.

Chris leans forward, his lips nearly on hers. Nearly.

''This is me you're dealing with. You're playing a dangerous game, Evans.'' She whispers.

''I've played the game. I'm done. I didn't know I was falling in love with you until it was too late.'' He whispers.

Her heart drops. It starts beating and Julie feels like she's about to have a nervous breakdown.

Then, she smashes her lips onto his.

And it's passionate, and desperate and when she opens her mouth in a slight moan and he slips a tongue into it, it's dirty and hot.

Chris grabs her thighs and she jumps up and wraps her legs around his waist.

Their lips still moving passionately against each others, he stumbles towards the bedroom while keeping his hands under her thighs.

''Wait.'' Chris mumbles when he pulls apart.

''What?'' She whispers, running his heads through his hair.

''This isn't just casual to me. Sweet girl, I- I'm really, really in love with you.''

The wheels in her head start turning. Suddenly, she remembers every time her heart has jumped when she saw him smile, how her stomach turned when he talked and how her cheeks flushed when he complimented her.

''I'm in love you, too.''

And then, it's just then. Then it's like they're the only people on the earth.

Because Chris Evans is in love with Julianne Anderson and she's in love with him, too.

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆