[26]

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆
REAL LIFE
[july 1st, 2017]

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆THE ISLAND OF VIS IN CROATIA is beautiful

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆
THE ISLAND OF VIS IN CROATIA is beautiful. Beautiful blue waters, orange roofs and crags with green grass and colourful flowers growing on them. It's hot and the people are nice and Chris and Julie came in on a helicopter, which can never go wrong.

''It's gorgeous.'' Julie smiles widely as she looks around.

It's very hot. And even though Chris is a gentlemen and hates to admit it, his eyes have wanders over Julie in that damned sundress a few too many times.

You're beautiful, he almost says. But Evans catches himself in the last moment.

That's definitely not the first time this has happened.

Damn, what's been going on with him these last months?

''It is.'' Chris replies instead. Her smile lingers in his mind.

It's normal. He convinces himself. She's a beautiful girl, it's a normal human reaction.

And then Sebastian's words yell in the back of his mind and Chris' heart can't help but skip a beat.

''you're in love with her, Chris.''

Pull yourself together, Chris, he curses himself.

But then Julie looks over her shoulder and Chris immediately starts smiling at her and a warm sensation flutters in his chest.

Damn it, Chris.

''Do you wanna get lunch?'' The actress asks.

''Sure.'' He replies.

Together the walk of to some part of the island to find a small restaurant in the mostly empty landscape.

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆
REAL LIFE
[august 5th, 2017]

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆REAL LIFE[august 5th, 2017]

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

More than a month has gone by since Chris and Julie landed on the island, she's busy with shooting Mamma Mia: here we go again! and spending every spare second with Chris.

Until he has to go, that is.

''I can't believe you're leaving. I'll miss you.'' The actress grins.

She stands on her tippy-toes and wraps her arms around Chris' neck. He can't help but blush, before snaking his arms around her waist.

''I'll miss you, too.'' He mutters into her hair.

Chris' feelings - if that's what you want to call it - have been getting stronger and stronger.

He really isn't sure what it is.

But he blushes a lot and his heart makes a jump in his chest when he sees her and he's always sorta nauseous and-

Chris looks down into her eyes and it clicks.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Sebastian's words from about a month ago fly through his mind.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Julie smiles at her a little weirdly, noticing his clear change of demeanour.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Chris Evans is in love with Julianne Anderson.

Hopelessly, insanely, irrevocably, extremely and heavily in love with Julie, his Jules.

And when it all clicks, he gets nervous and a little awkward.

How he used to send her flirty remarks like he did with everyone, he now is constantly nervous.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

The woman he's fake dating. Just fake dating. And now he's in love with her.

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆