[19]

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆
ARTICLE
[may 4th, 2017]
☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

SWEET GIRL CONFIRMED-TO-BE EVANS!!!

After lots of suspicions and hundreds of articles, it's confirmed

After lots of suspicions and hundreds of articles, it's confirmed... Chris Evans and Julianne Anderson are dating!!

Sources have told us at PEOPLE magazine that the two have been dating for months, but neither of them had confirmed it. Until two days ago, that is

When the ''original 7'' Avengers-actors were on with Jimmy Fallon, Fallon asked them something about signing a contract which stayed they couldn't sleep with each other.

Julie and Chris exchanged a glance and the crowd went crazy. Then, Hemsworth joked ''Guess you all know who broke that, now.''

Yet some fans were still suspicious after that. Maybe it was just a one-time thing? Or maybe they were just joking.

But then, the two made their couple debut online a day later with two sickeningly adorable photos on instagram on both of their accounts.

(See above: Julie posts this picture of Avengers-3-haired-chris with the caption ''When he makes pasta for your friend.'' Adorable!)

(See above: Chris posts this picture of Julie and himself playing piano with the caption ''When she lets you teach her how to play the piano

(See above: Chris posts this picture of Julie and himself playing piano with the caption ''When she lets you teach her how to play the piano.'' Too cute!)

Though faces are not seen on either of the pictures, the couple definitely confirmed it by both saying ''one hell of a man/girl you got'' in both of their comment sections.

So, Chrinianne is 100% real!! Though engagement is not yet confirmed, Chris and Julie are definitely dating.

Fans are loosing it, the two are breaking the internet! Everybody loves #CHRINIANNE

What are your thoughts on the happy couple? Will they last long, or will it be just another short-term celebrity dating thing? Only time will give us the answers.

Read next:
• HOW THE ELLEN SHOW PROOFED HOLLYWOOD'S FAVOURITE ACTORS ARE SLEEPING TOGETHER
• CHRIS EVANS AND JULIANNE ANDERSON ARE DATING
• SHOULD WE CALL HER JULIANNE EVANS?

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆