2

It's been 2 weeks since Jeongguk had met his son's new teacher Min Yoongi.
He was actually quite fond of the younger guy now.
The teacher was soft spoken and sweet,
He was respectful and very wise and intelligent,
And he had quite the unexpected sweet tooth for sugar cookies only.

Jeongguk would be lying if he said he didn't find the other gay attentive.
Jeongguk liked how honest and sweet the guy was.
He also like how good he was to the boys and how much they liked him was like something jeongguk had never seen before.
His boys were usually reserved and didn't make friends in school, but now that Min Yoongi is their teacher it's like they have fun stories from classmates.
He was happy that his boys didn't look so gloomy after coming home from school.
He appreciates that about the teacher because no one else tried to help the boys but Min Yoongi did.

Jeongguk did not like the boy in the way his best friend said, but he is just grateful to him for what he did for the boys.
Obviously he didn't know how much he was helping but he was helping a lot.
"Dad can we get ice cream?" Junhoo asked loudly pointing at the small ice cream shack as they walked through the mall.
"No not right now, we need to find Tae and Jimin."
"But dad look" he said then pointing at another kid walking with his parents ice cream cone in hand.

" Boys do you ever take no for an answer. "
Jeongguk sighed picking up Jung-ji and grabbing Junhoo's hand pulling his phone out and calling Taehyung and Jimin.

'hello'
" Shit Tae where are you? "
'fuck dude calm down we almost there. '
The guy on the other side hung up just like that.
Jeongguk could feel Junhoo trying to pull himself out of jeongguk's grasp.
" Junhoo please stop "
Jeongguk said in an angry tone.
The just kept pulling away from his dad though.
" Fuck stop it you little shit! "
Jeongguk out bursted.
Junhoo stopped and looked at his dad with tears in his eyes.
Jeongguk sighed and sat down on a bench sitting Jung-ji next to him.

Jeongguk grabbed Junhoo and hugged him.
The boy grabbed his father and hid his face in his chest.
" I'm sorry - I didn't mean that I was just stressed, - "
Jeongguk hesitated when he spoke because he really didn't know what to say.
" Dad "
Jung-ji said taping jeongguk's arm.
" Wait "
" Look Junhoo I didn't mean to be aggressive like that I'm sorry. - would you forgive me?"
Jeongguk asked and Junhoo nodded a little, whipping his face.
" Dad "
Jung-ji said again taping jeongguk.
" Wait, let me make sure your brother is ok "
" But dad look "
He said and pointed.
Jeongguk sighed and looked up spotting Taehyung and Jimin leave the ice cream store they saw earlier.

"Gukie HEYYYY" Taehyung yelled as the approached the family.
"What took so long? I was starting to think you weren't going to come"
"We were busy" Jimin said chewing on a pink straw.
"We got ice cream though" Tae smiled happily and gave the boys ice cream cones.
"I told them no, you should have asked me first." Jeongguk sighed rubbing the sides of his forehead and leaning over.

The group got up and started walking. After the boys had finished their ice cream the group went inside.
They walked around for a little while before walking into a toy store that Jimin wanted to go to.
Jeongguk and Taehyung stood on the wall while Jimin and the boys walked around.
" Dad! Dad! Dad! Look! Look! Look!"
Jung-ji had found a toy car that came with little men and stop signs.
" Please can I have it dad, it's only 50$ and it has all these things."
Jeongguk mentally face palmed for not teaching his kids the value of a dollar very well.
He grabbed the toy and nodded slightly.
It was rare for Jung-ji of all people to get excited about something which is why it was so shocking to see him like teacher Min so much.
Just then Jimin and the boys came back.
But the boys were dragging behind them, their teacher from school instead of toys this time.

Jeongguk was shocked.
Taehyung shot Jimin a confused look and he just shrugged.
" Dad look it's teacher Min!"
The boys said happily pointing at the teacher.
"Hi Mr. Jeon it's nice to see you again"
The small male said bowing slightly.
"H-Hi it's good to see you as well. Um I'm sorry about my boys."
He said when the boys let go and went to go look for more toys to get their dad to buy.
"It's fine I enjoy talking to them. They are so smart, and just so happy. I'm not supposed to say this but, your boys are my favorite students."
The short man laughed a little.
"I don't understand how you can handle them. Just earlier I lost my cool over ice cream."
Jeongguk said with a real concerned look on his face.
He leaned on the wall and put his hands in his pockets.
"Well it's ok to get angry every now and again, so don't feel bad. Also children are going to be the naughtiest at home for the most part so trust me you did nothing wrong. "
The teacher said crossing his arms.
He wanted to know what was going on with the dad.