12

"Please let me come too daddy, I promise I'll be good."
Junhoo begged as he held onto jeongguk's leg.
Yoongi stood there watching the boy trying to hold back his laughs.
He had his sweater covered hand over mouth covering his cute smile.
"No you have to stay here because I said put your shoes on and you didn't so now we have to get ice cream without you."
Jeongguk said shaking his leg a little to loosen the boys death grip, which just made him grab on tighter .
"Please daddy I swear I'll listen next time. I'll be a good boy I promise."
He said starting to tear up as he ran to the door and grabbed his shoes.
"See look I put on my shoes daddy please let me come with you."
The small boy begged as tears ran down his face.
"Jeongguk stop now I think he learned his lesson."
The small teacher said hitting the bigger man's arm as he cracked a small smile at his son.

~

Ding
Ding
"Coming... Hey, oh-um h-hey?"
Namjoon said as he opened the door to see Hoseoks face.
The short smiled on the other side of the door.
"Hey joonie"
Namjoon slightly waved at the smaller with a poker face on full display.
"Um I wanted to talk about our call last weekend... I-when I laughed it wasn't what you think."
"Look I get it if you don't like me the way that I like you but laughing at my feelings like that just isn't cool. If you would have just told me how you felt then I would have excepted it. I didn't expect you to li-"
The taller got cut of when the smaller male connected their lips.
"I do like you"
He said with his heart shaped smile on full display.
" I-i don't know... I mean I, well I mean I just."
The smaller smiled wider if possible and let himself in the house and closed the door.
He took his shoes off and grabbed Namjoons hand pulling him over to the coach in the living room.
He pushed Namjoon down and straddled his lap with a smile that never left.
He hugged the taller and waited for a response.

"Wait wait I'm confused... What?!?"
"I'm in love with you Kim Namjoon. I didn't mean to laugh at you I just didn't know what to say it came out of the blue and it was kinda cute the way you said it. It made me giggl. Sorry I didn't realize it sooner."

"I love you a lot and I want you to be mine."
Namjoon said In response as he finally processed what the fuck was happening.
" Once I have you I will not let you go. Are you ok with that? "
He said as he settled his hand on the smallers hips.
"I don't want you to let me go."
Namjoon slid his hands up the smallers back and pushed their lips together.
He kissed the smaller passionately, tongue begging for access to his warm mouth.
The other moaned softly and Namjoon pushed his long tongue into his mouth.
He moaned again at the sudden force.
Namjoon grabbed the back of his neck pushing them closer together.

Hoseoks fun side kicked in as he slowly started to grind his plush butt on the others little friend.
Namjoons face screwed at the sudden action as a grunt slipped out of his mouth.
It didnt take long before he began to grind back and tug on Hoseoks clothes body begging for relief.

~

"Baby what did you make."
Geum jae said as he snaked his hands around the tall males slider waist.
The said male stood up straight from over the table and leaned into the embrace lovingly.
" Food. "
He said then started laughing loudly after kissing the others cheek.
Geum jae let out a soft breathy chuckle as he let go of the other and sat at the table.
The other sat across from him smiling softly.

" So when will you tell him? "
The tall male started up after a while of silence.
Geum jae rolled his eyes as he put his utensils on the table and leaned back in his chair jaw clenched.
" Can we not talk about this right now? Why do you always ask about that at the worst times do you like fighting or something? "
He said angrily staring at the other male who in return put his utensils down as well.
"What are you talking about it was a simple question?"
" You know how I feel about it though. So why ask about it what do you want from me!? "
" Look I understand but eventually you have to tell him. I love you more then anything but I don't want to be your background lover forever. "
" You act as though it's so easy he is not ready to know, he is just a kid. "
" He's not a fucking kid he is a grown ass man with a lover and your his older brother its not that hard! "
Seokjin was now yelling at his lover.

"What are you yelling for, plus it's not your decision anyway I'll tell him when I'm ready."
"See it's not about him being ready its about you being ready."
He grabbed Geum Jae's hand and leaned forward.
" Look I love you but I can't keep pretending like I don't even know you in order to spare your brothers feelings."
He cupped the male's face with his other hand.
" Geum I love you more than anything, and I have been waiting this long but baby I don't want to hide from your little brother anymore. "
He said softly then kissed his boyfriends hands softly.
"I know... You are right I'll tell him today ok?"
Seokjin nodded at his lover and smiled softly kissing his hands again before they started eating again.

~

Knock
Knock
Knock
Knock...
"Coming!"
Geum jae ran down the stairs and opened the door to reveal his little brother and Jeongguk with the two boys in his arms.
"Hey hyung!"
"Hey Yoongi, Jeongguk. Come on in. I want you all to meet someone."
He let the four into the house and sighed deeply before closing the door.
He led the family like four into the dinning room where lunch was already set up.
"Oh this is nice"
Jeongguk said setting his sons in chairs and taking a seat next to Yoongi himself.
"Jin!! Jin!! Jin!!"
Junhoo said excitedly pointing to the dinning room entrance on the other side of the table.
Jeongguk looked up at the entrance not seeing anything.
"Junhoo what are you talking about?"
He said pulling the boy's arm down.
"I saw Jin hyung!"
He said with a big smile.
"Jung-ji what is your brother talking about?"
Yoongi asked smiling at the little boy who just smiled back and shrugged.
"Babe they saw you."
Geum Jae said as he looked at the entrance that the young boy pointed to earlier.
They all looked up to Seokjin as he walked into the dinning room with a small shy smile.
"Hey."
Both Yoongi and Jeongguks mouths flew open when they saw Seokjin kiss Geum jae before sitting in the seat next to him.

1212 words
Lol it was like the conclusion of every piece of slight drama in this story...

Also I posted a new story prologue... It is also a yoonkook but I have this taegi that I want to post but I don't want to work on two stories at the same time....
Taegi or yoonkook?
Please tell me don't let me just guess...
Anyway
With much love, Me 😘