8

Yoongi woke up in big buff arms, warm and cozy.
He yawned and looked around finding himself staring at jeongguk's sleeping face.
He smiled to himself softly and cuddled closer to his chest.
He breathed in Jeongguks scent and felt his body relax.
Jeongguk softly ran his hand up Yoongi's back gently pushing his head close into his chest.
Yoongi blushed but still wrapped his arms under jeongguks and hugged him back.

They laid like that until they both fell back to sleep.
Some time later though there was a hard knock at the door.
Jeongguk groaned and pulled the small sleeping teacher closer to himself then sighed at the new found warmth.
Then another aggressive knock to which jeongguk just ignored again.

KNOCK KNOCK
....
...
..
.
KNOCK KNOCK
....
...
..
.
KNOC-

Jeongguk finally flung the door open with a face that clearly said what the fuck do you want you little piss ant.
Though that did not last long when he realized that it was Seokjin and the twins.
"DADDY!!"
The boys yelled in sync running and hugging jeongguks legs.
The man smiled softly and rubbed the boys backs.
"So your little shits are not welcome at my house for the time being. Do you wanna know what they did?"
Jeongguk sighed and rubbed the back of his neck as the boys ran past him and into the house.
"What happened?"
"The little shits insulted my boyfriend, then after that he tried taking us all to the park and to get ice cream but the boys disappeared, they torchered the poor man to the point where he fell asleep with his day clothes on. Jeongguk he is a total clean freak. He hates to get in the bed with clothes he's worn outside.!"
Seokjin complained anger evident in his voice.
Jeongguk rubbed his face and sighed loudly.
"Ok I'll get it taken care of."
Seokjin walked in the house and sat down at the kitchen bar watching as jeongguks shirtless body moved around the kitchen.
Jeongguk put some coffee on and sat across from Seokjin.
"So how was your date with you cute little teacher?"
He teased.
Jeongguk sighed and smiled softly.

He leaned forward resting his head in his hand.
"He was so cute-"
He chuckled a little.
"I had a great time infa-"
Just then Yoongi came into the kitchen with jeongguks shirt on and the twins following behind him with smiling faces.
" Jeongguk are you in here? "
He asked before noticing Seokjin sitting right across from said male.
" Oh-um g-good morning hyung... How are you?"
Yoongi blushed holding the shirt down in the middle.
" Hey there Yoongi, I'm pretty good thanks for asking. "
Seokjin smiled a smile that said I can see you are pretty damn good too.
Yoongi just looked at jeongguk blushing hard.
Jeongguk just sat there not saying a word.
Yoongi needed him to step into the conversation though.
"Um oh um that's- that's good... I hope you feel good all day."
Yoongi said awkwardly rubbing his hands together almost like he was cold.

"Hey Yoongi are you sleeping with my dad?"
Junhoo asked loudly after the long silent pause.
"...."
Yoongi stood there with huge eyes before whipping his head around and looking at jeongguk, who was holding back his laughter.
"I-I w-what..!?"
"Are you sleeping with my dad? It's ok if you are Yoongi."
Jeongguk finally broke into laughter.
He smacked the back of his son's head softly scoffing a little at the boys crazy question.
"Don't call him Yoongi, you little shit head and mind your own business."
He said leaning back in his bar chair and crossing his arms.
Seokjin chuckled a little at the scene thinking how much the soon to be couple look like a family already.
Seokjin watched as Yoongi picked Jung-ji off the ground and sat him on jeongguks lap.
He then lifted Junhoo and sat him on the counter.
Jeongguk grabbed Yoongi and pulled him over whispering in his ear.
The smaller smiled a little and turned his head to face the shirtless man's.
They whispered amongst themselves for a while then pecked each other's lips.
Seokjin gagged hard making the boys laugh softly.
"Dad your nasty hehe"
Junhoo teased grabbing his stomach as he laughed.
Jeongguk tickled the boy on the counter squishing the boy in his lap biceps.
Both boys laughed loudly and sqeeled happily as they finally got away and ran through the house.
"Haha those little shits are crazy."
Jeongguk said softly pulling Yoongi into his lap.
The younger male ran his fingers through jeongguks hair smiling softly.
"They are so sweet"
He said snacking his arms around the man's neck.
"Mhm yeah for now."
He snickered softly then took a deep breath.
"Oh really?"
Yoongi leaned closer to him softly pressing their heads together.
"Yeah"
He whispered connected his lips with the youngers.
Jeongguk grabbed the boys waist pulling him even closer deepening the kiss just a little.

Seokjin cleared his throat causing the younger to jump out of jeongguk's grip.
He shakily wiped his lips then crossed his arms.
Jeongguk smacked his lips together as he sat back in his bar chair and man spread.
"Well I'll go since I also have someone waiting for me at home. I just want to say be careful the kids are home now, Mommy and Daddy."
Seokjin teased as he gathered his things and headed for the door.
Yoongi blushed hard and watched as Seokjin left the house.
He sighed and glanced back at jeongguk who had been staring at him.
" What? "
He said smiling slightly and taking his place in-between Jeongguk's legs.
"I want to hold you. Can't you let me?"
Jeongguk whispered softly as he wrapped his arms around the younger and held him close.
Yoongi giggled a little at how needy jeongguk started being before leaning over to kiss him again.
Jeongguk held him close.
Slowly Yoongi found himself straddling jeongguk as they kissed passionately.
Yoongi let out a small sound as jeongguk began to run one of his hands down the soft white skin of his thighs.
Jeongguk gently slid his hand across the smaller boy's pink nipple.
Another small moan escaped the boy's lips.
"Mm-w-wait... Jeon -oooh jeongguk wait wait wait!"
Yoongi said finally getting out of the kiss.
He rested his hands on the other male's chest and took a deep breath.
"What's wrong Yoongi?"
"The boys... I mean Junhoo and Jung-ji are up stairs, they could come down at any moment."
He said with an almost concerned face.
"You want to stop?"
"..."

1103 words
So I was going to end it another way... Let me show you...
"They will be alright. The dogs are distracting them. '
Jeongguk answered kissing the teacher's neck softly.
He slid his hand around the males pink nipples and began to suck softly on his pale neck.
"Daddy!!! Here we come!!"
"..."

That was going to be the ending but I chose the other way but I wanted you to know it could have ended two possible ways...

Jk and yoonie palambajamssssss

Anyway
With much love, Me 😘