7

Yoongi stood in the mirror staring at himself with judgement in his eyes.
Jeongguk would be here in about 30 minutes and he is starting to second guess his outfit.
He smacked his teeth and began to undress once again.
'what am I going to do? '
He thought as he went through his closet.
He sighed as he picked up his phone and checked the time.
Then through his new outfit on his bed and hurriedly changed his clothes.
Yoongi had to rush to finish not realizing that jeongguk had told him he was outside 3 minutes ago.
He quickly grabbed his shoes and ran out of his bedroom.
He slid his shoes on as he ran through his kitchen and grabbed his keys.
Stopping right in front of the door Yoongi fixed his clothes and caught his breath.
He slowly twisted the door nob and took another deep breath before walking out as if nothing happened.

Jeongguk watches as Yoongi walks out of his house and locks the door.
The small man was so beautiful in the older eyes.
He got out of the car and opened the passenger door for the teacher.
"Hi"
Yoongi said blushing and sliding in the car carefully.
"So, how have you been teacher Min."
Jeongguk asked as he put his seat belt on, Yoongi doing the same.
"Please call me Yoongi. I have been pretty good though, how about you."
Yoongi said sitting awkwardly in his seat as jeongguk began to drive off.
"I am pretty good, the boys were asking about you after you left the other day."
Jeongguk answered with a small smile on his face.
He never looked away from the road so he couldn't see the deep blush on the youngers cheeks.
"Oh, um what did- what did they say."
Yoongi cleared his throat even though there was nothing wrong with it.
"Junhoo was sad that you left without saying goodbye and Jung-ji was just confused,... Poor thing"
Jeongguk mumbles the last thing then slightly adjusts himself in his seat.
Yoongi hummed in response.
The rest of the rude was pretty much quiet besides some small talk about the boys .

~

Once jeongguk stopped the car yoongi looked around confused.
"Where are we?"
He asked looking into Jeongguk's eyes.
Jeongguk smiled lightly,
"We are in a drive through movie."
He answered softly placing his hand on a button in the car.
The top of the car started to roll back and Yoongi looked around confused.
" Have you ever been to one of these before? "
Yoongi asked, looking around at all the other cars that were there.
"No, but I didn't want to give you a cliché first date either."
Yoongi blushed and sat back in his seat.

Once the movie started Jeongguk slid his arm around the back of Yoongi's chair.
Yoongi blushed a little and scooted down some in his chair.
About half way through the movie Yoongi and jeongguk found themselves looking at each other.
It was a sweet stare at first, but jeongguk could not take his eyes off Yoongi's lips.
He leaned closer to the smaller guy slowly but surely until they were close enough to feel each othters breath.
Yoongi looked at jeongguk's lips then leaned in closer.
They stared into each other's eyes for a little long before jeongguk grabbed the back of Yoongi's neck and pulled him into a heated kiss.
Yoongi wrapped his arms around Jeongguk's neck closing his eyes as lips moved with the olders.
Jeongguk pushed the button to close the car lid simultaneously.
Yoongi moaned quietly as jeongguk pulled him into his lap.
He grabbed the side of the chair letting it fall back.
They are now laying on the seat Yoongi straddling jeongguk but never breaking their kiss.
Jeongguk slides his hands up Yoongi's short gently touching his bare skin.
Yoongi moaned again then pulled away grabbing onto jeongguk's wrist.
"Hah-hah... Wait wait are we sure we want to do this...?"
Yoongi asked breathing hard with one hand on jeongguks chest, the other holding one of his wrists.
They looked into each other's eyes.
Yoongi's shimmer as his breathing started to calm down.
Jeongguks clearly saying he wanted to eat the young teacher alive.

Jeongguk licked his lips and nodded slightly.
Yoongi let go of his wrist and put both his hands on jeongguks chest.
Jeongguk pulled him into another heated kiss.
Yoongi allowed himself to fall deep into the kiss as jeongguk began to roam his body with his fingers.
Jeongguk took the teachers shirt off then went for his small pink nipples.
Yoongi moaned throwing his head back and locking his fingers in jeongguks hair.
"Aahh- j-jeongguk please... Mmm"
Yoongi moaned out as jeongguk sucked in one of his nipples.

The taller male pulled his shirt off as well then reconnected with Yoongi's chest.
Soon jeongguk had Yoongi's pants pushed to his ankles sitting ontop of jeongguk's clothed member.
Yoongi moaned yet again when jeongguk started to play with his ass.
Yoongi reconnected their lips and the young teacher began to grind on the olders clothed member moaning more and more as he got closer.
Jeongguk reached to unbutton his pants but Yoongi beat him to it.
They finally pulled apart and Yoongi looked down seeing jeongguks huge shaft.
It was at least 8 inches tall and it was so thick.
It scared Yoongi to tell you the truth, but before he could say anything jeongguk reconnected their lips making yoongi moan.

"Yoongi... Baby- mm hah- are you ready?"
He ask as he pull yoongi forward.
Yoongi moaned when he felt jeongguks grab would feel so so good.
"Yesh... Yeah please -oooh hah aaaaah.
Yoongi screamed when he felt jeongguks huge shaft pushing through his entrance without preparation.
Jeongguk pulled his tip out with a worried look.
" Awe awe awe j-jeongguk awe- "
Yoongi cried
" I'm sorry I thought maybe it would go in smooth... I should have prepped... Sorry. "
Jeongguk tried to comfort yoongi.
Yoongi had one hand holding him up on jeongguks chest and the other checking his hole.
When he realized that he was fine he kissed jeongguk softly, then smiled.
" Let me show you what to do... It'll feel better this way. "
Yoongi grabbed jeongguks hand then put two fingers in his mouth making the super wet and hot.
Jeongguk watched with excitement as Yoongi pulled his fingers around to his hole.
"Now put them in... One at a time.. aaah hah ngh, mmmmh"
Yoongi moaned as jeongguks finger pulled in and out of his hole.
He pushed his second finger in soon after watching with amazement as Yoongi threw his head back in pleasure.
"O-ok I-I think it's nnah hah, r-ready... Yes AAAAAH~"
Yoongi felt so good.
When jeongguk was half way in though it started to hurt again.
He was just so big that once yoongi was almost all the way down he had the smallest bulge in his lower abdomen.
"Ugh awe-awe wait... Wait it can't go in anymore, I can't take it..."

1182 words.
Yay you got your smut and you got your updated and me I got my fun...
Thank you for reminding me to update bc I really forgot...
And I had the smallest bit of writers block them I remembered you all wanted smut and I was like
Hmmmmmm
What a good idea so here it is....
So yeah
With much love, Me 😘