10

Yoongi leaned into jeongguk's side; they were sitting on the couch at Jeongguk's place watching a movie with the boys.

"Are you tired?" Jeongguk whispered into Yoongi's ear wrapping his arms around his neck.
Yoongi grabbed onto jeongguk's arms letting a small smile creep onto his face.
He shook his head slightly, then felt small peck on his cheek.
He breathed in Jeongguks scent as they both paid attention to the movie.

About half way through the movie Jung-ji ended up falling asleep holding onto Junhoo's hand like his life depended on it.
Yoongi stood giggling slightly when he saw how jeongguk tried to separate the boys.
Every time he got Jung-ji to loosen his grip he whined and grabbed 10 times harder.
"Maybe you should just leave him."
The young teacher stated.
"No! It's too tight!"
Junhoo was starting to tear up because his brother was holding him too tight.
"Please daddy?!"
Junhoo begged staring straight into Jeongguk's eyes with his glassy ones.
"We can just wake him up-?."
"No way, if we wake him up he will never stop whining."
"Yeah he just cry all day like this 'waaah daddy waaah'"
Junhoo stared into the young teachers eyes with the utmost sincerity.

The young teacher could not help it and let out the best laugh he has ever had.
Jeongguk could not help but to smile fondly at the small male laughing in his living room.
They heard a small whine and the laughter stopped.
"Mmm ma-mommy?"
Jung-ji whined as he lifted his head and looked at his teacher.
Jeongguk's breath hitched as he saw Yoongi's eyes go wide.
Jung-ji began to cry suddenly to which the male responded by lifting the boy to his chest.
Jeongguk just watched the way the small bot reacted to Yoongi's touch.

"Sleep? Jung-ji and Junhoo and daddy and mommy too?"
Yoongi didn't even look at jeongguk before nodding his head at Jung-ji's request.
Jeongguk was jeongshook, Yoongi just let himself be called mommy.

~ bc I'm too stupid to sth in-between 🥹 ~

After putting the boys in their beds Yoongi laid with his head on Jeongguk's chest and their limbs tangled under the covers.
"Why didn't you get mad when Jung-ji called you mommy, back there?"
Yoongi looked at him with a little flicker of worry in his eyes.
He buried his head back in the bigger chest.
"It shocked me at first... but I don't know- it just didn't bother me I guess"
He said slowly turning into a whisper.
Jeongguk hummed in response pulling the smallers body closer to his own.
"Mmm if I'm being honest I liked it a little. If that's fine with you of course. "
Yoongi smiled as his eyes filled with tears. He gripped onto jeongguks shirt and let his tears fall quietly.
Jeongguk felt the small wet spot form in his shirt but didn't move.
He just let the smaller male spill his feelings in his shirt.

Jeongguk soon felt the grip on his shirt fall limp.
He pulled back and saw that Yoongi had fallen asleep.
Getting up he slid his feet into his house shoes and removed his wet shirt.
He checked on his boys, and kissed both their heads before leaving and closing the door.
Slowly sipping a nice cup of ice water and watching 7 o'clock news was interrupted when there was a knock on the door.

He grabbed the door revealing a skinny woman with a short dress and long hair smoking a cigarette at his door.
He furrowed his eye brows and let the woman in.
"What are you doing here and at this time?"
Jeongguk asked an unidentifiable emotion laced in his voice.
"I need you ggukie, please just this once"
She said softly looking at the tall male with puppy dog eyes.
He groaned slamming his cup on the counter.
"How much?"
He said glaring at the floor.
"It's not that gguk I swear"
She said grabbing onto his hand.
He pulled back .
"Stay here don't move."
He ran up the stairs and into his room.
He closed the door and cursed softly under his breath.
After pulling a shirt over his beard chest he grabbed his wallet and slammed the door behind him.

Yoongi slowly rose just as jeongguk left the slam scaring him a little.
He slipped out of the bed and slowly made his way down the stairs.

"Look I can't give you everything I still have a family too take care of."
He said running his hand through his hair before handing the woman some money.
"I told you that's not why I'm here I-"
"What the fuck other reason would you be here?"
Jeongguk interrupted her with a low almost  yelling voice getting closer to her.
"What do you expect me to ask you how you are, how you've been doing? I don't give a fuck about that shit! So take the fucking money and get the fuck out!"
He growled in her face.
She grabbed the money as tears started falling down her face.
"I hope you have fun playing house with your new bitch"
She whispered rushing past jeongguk and out of the front door.
After hearing the door close he punched straight through the wall.
The small male on the steps jumped back and fell into the wall catching jeongguks attention.

902 words ....
Do it's quite the bit shorter then the other chapters but there is a reason for that...
I made up a new character who y'all would like to know bc I feel like the book would have been too short with the original plans sooooooooooooooooo.....
Yeppers
Anyway
With much love, Me 😘