13

"Yoongi thanks for being so understanding of our relationship."
Guem jae said as they cleaned the dining table off.
"Of course Jin hyung is a good person. Plus I know you have good taste."
He pause as he set the dishes in the sink.
"I just wish you'd told me sooner."
"I didn't know how you would respond so I kept it to myself. Then when I found out Jin was friends with jeongguk I figured it would be even worse."
"Hyung your my brother and I love you and just like you accepted my relationship with a man who already had 2 kids, I'd expect yours."
Yoongi said smiling fondly at his brother.
They shared an embrace with soft smiles plastered on their faces.

"So what do you have to say about my relationship with your lovers brother."
Jin said as he sat on the coach and man spread in his spot.
Jeongguk copied the action right next to him, but he was leaned forward with his elbows on his knees as he watched his children play with utensils as if they were people.
"What would I have to say about it? It's your relationship.'
Jeongguk says as he grabs a butter knife from Junhoo who whines but then immediately goes back to playing with his brother.
"I don't know, I mean even if you did I wouldn't give a shit."
" Then why did you ask me?"
Jeongguk smirked as he looked at his hyung from the side.
" Geum jae wanted me to ask and make sure y'all were good with it."
" What would you have said if I said I didn't like the idea?"
Jeongguk said teasingly with a sly smirk on his face.
" Id beat the shit out of you and tell him you said yes. Then id call you the next day and tell you that I'm never watching your little shits again."
Jin said the last part with a small airy chuckle.

The couple was so happy that jeongguk and Yoongi accepted their relationship because even though Jin didn't say it...he was just as scared as Geum jae was to tell them the truth.

~

"Mmm jeongguk that tickles... Hu-"
RING
RING
RING
RI-
"Hello? Hoseok?"
"Hey Yoongi guess what"
Hoseok squeaked into the phone.
Yoongi could practically hear the smile on his face.
"What Hobi?"
Yoongi giggled back into the phone as he crossed his arms over his chest.
"I talked to Namjoon like you told me too and guess what... We got together, Yoongi!!"

Yoongi chuckled a little then leaned back as he listened to Hoseok ramble about the story of how Namseok got together.

After a while the conversation ended and Yoongi felt jeongguk slid his arms around Yoongi's waist.
"What was that all about?"
Jeongguk asked as he sat up.
"My best friend. He started dating my... Other best friend. "
He said kind of awkwardly.
Jeongguk chuckled a little then rolled on top of Yoongi, laying his head in his lap.
Yoongi smiled softly as he started playing in the older male's hair.
Jeongguk started to kiss Yoongi's pale stomach from under his bed shirt.
Yoongi winced a little bit when jeongguk started to rub his soft thighs.
He wined again when he felt soft kisses being planted on the insides of his thighs.
"Jeongguk that tickles."
He said as rubbed his fingers through the taller hair, gripping it in the back.
He moaned softly as jeongguk slid his hand into Yoongi's boxers from the bottom.
"I want you..."
Jeongguk said looking into Yoongi's eyes with a sweet yet lustful look.
"... Please... Do what you want..."
Yoongi breathed out, jeongguk grabbing his member at this point.
"You are so sexy Min Yoongi."
Jeongguk whispers as he gets on his knees and whispers in the smallers ear.

Just as jeongguk began to slip Yoongi's boxers down the bedroom door opened.
Jeongguk groaned and rested his head on Yoongis shoulder as the two boys climbed into the bed followed by the 4 dogs.
Yoongi smiled his famous gummy smile once he saw the cute boys and their cute pets.
"Hey mama, hey daddy"
Junhoo said as he kissed the appropriate person on the lips.
"Good mornin"
Jung-ji then said folling the same action as his brother.
"Hey boys... How did you sleep?"
Yoongi asked as he began to fix there hair one by one.
"Good I had a great dream that we spent the whole day at the park and I met iron man."
Junhoo said.
Jung-ji wanted to speak but Junhoo beat him too it.
Yoongi had noticed of course and directed a question just for Jung-ji.
"What about you Jung-ji did you sleep well. Any interesting dreams?"
He said smiling as he slid the boy closer to himself.
Jeongguk pushed the boy slightly with a whine.
"Why are you giving them my time?... And why are you squeezing him in-between us?"
He asked with a pout as he lifted his head off of Yoongi's shoulder.
Yoongi smiled wildly as he began to pull Jung-ji even closer then lifted the boy onto his lap.
This caused jeongguk to fall back dramatically on the bed.
Junhoo giggle and began to wrestle his father at the foot of the bed.
"So how was your sleep Jung-ji?"
Yoongi reasked as he toned out the loud males at the foot of the bed.
Jung-ji nodded.
"It was nice. I slept all night long and I had a dream that we all lived happy together forever."
He said turning around in Yoongi's lap so that they were facing each other.
Yoongi smiled brightly at the young boy then hugged him tightly and planted multiple small pecks on his head and cheeks.
The boy giggled getting the attention of the father and son duo at the foot of the bed.
Yoongi and Jung-ji stop and stare at the other two just as they did a few seconds later.
A moment of awkward silence in the bedroom.
Then...
It happened.
The whole family began to laugh at the weird encounter and the interesting morning they had.
Yoongi and jeongguk lock eyes for a brief second while the kids are still giggling and laughing.
Yoongi winked at jeongguk who smirked in return.
They leaned over the bed and connected their lips.
They soon hear small gages and feel small hands pushing on their stomachs trying to get them apart.

1079 words
So I was planning on making this the last chapter of apple juice but idk I think I changed my mind...
Anyway what do y'all think bc I'm stuck...

Anyways
With much love, Me 😘