Chapter 28 | S1: A Tough Decision

Sunoo's POV

As I arrived at the classroom, there was a boquet and chocolates at my desk again. I noticed Chaewon, Eunchae, Yunjin, Kazuha, and Sakura waiting for me. They had stern expressions on their faces, clearly wanting to talk about something important. I approached them with a curious smile, but their serious demeanor made me nervous.

"H-Hey, what's up?" I asked, trying to sound casual.

Chaewon stepped forward, "Sunoo, we heard from Jay that you and he got stuck inside the school yesterday. What happened?"

My heart skipped a beat, realizing that the events yesterday had spilled. I didn't want to worry them, so I decided to tell the truth. "Well, it was raining heavily, and I got caught waiting for Sunghoon. Jay got stuck because he had some trouble with other students."

Eunchae gasped, "You waited for Sunghoon...? OMG Does that mean you like him too?!" She said screaming, catching the attention of the whole class for a moment.

I blushed, feeling a bit embarrassed by the direct question. "Well, no, I don't know yet. I'm still figuring things out. And I was waiting for him because we were going to use the ice skating rink."

Yunjin smirked, "Looks like we've got a love triangle here."

Kazuha playfully elbowed her, "Don't tease him. Let's just be supportive."

Sakura nodded, "Yeah, whatever your decision is, we'll support you."

I felt grateful for their understanding and support. After classes, I couldn't concentrate on anything as thoughts of Sunghoon courting me while his dad told me to stay away from him.

Heeseung, Jake and Niki helped me at advanced physics, but I made sure to be in between Niki and Heeseung. Jungwon also further taught me tips and tricks in archery. But I wasn't still able to concentrate much.

It was affecting my studies and activities, and I needed to talk to Sunghoon. So, I decided to text him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sunghoon Park

9:35 AM

Sunoo
Hey you free later?

Let's meet up, I have something to say.

Cheongdam Park.

Sunghoon
Sure.

What time? We'll be finished here at the contest by 6:30 though.

Sunoo
7:00 is fine.

Goodluck to you and Garam

Sunghoon
Tjanks

Thanks* <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When school ended, Jake and I took a stroll and he accompanied me in Cheongdam Park. We waited but I found myself opening up to Jake, I already trust him that much. I then stayed as Jake left, I hope Sunghoon appears this time. Fortunately, he did.

"H-Hey... How's the contest?" I asked

"It was fantastic, Garam was good. The results will be out by Sunday." He said with a smile I have never seen him give before.