Chapter 60 | S1: When The Storm Strikes

Sunoo's POV

I woke up, even though it was Sunday, Mr. Sun wasn't shining at all, it was raining. I was sitting on my bed, replaying the fight with Jay over and over in my mind. It felt like a storm had just swept through our relationship, leaving me devastated. I had never imagined Jay and I could have such a heated argument over just a small reason, but there we were, our words cutting deeper than I thought possible.

My phone buzzed, distracting me from my thoughts. I picked it up to see a message from Sunghoon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunghoon Park

6:37 AM

Sunghoon
Hey you a wheat?

Awake*

Sunoo
Yea lol

You need anything?

Sunghoon
Can I come over

Sunoo
I'm fine with that but it's up to you if you want to battle with the storm

Sunghoon
One, I have a car

Two, I've been skating for 11 years I can survive 10 days in Antartica

Sunoo
That's not even humanly possible -_-

Sunghoon
I'm coming

Over

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A little while later, there was a knock on my door. I opened it, and there was Sunghoon, standing there with a small smile on his face, hugging his raining coat, but his hair is slightly wet. I let him in, and he sat on the couch.

"So, why did you decide to come over? Is there a problem?" I asked, joining him on the couch.

"Nothing, I just missed your annoying face." What? This boy-

"Yah, if you came all the way here to tease me you can leave." I said slapping him on the shoulder. "No seriously, if you have a problem you can tell me." I said.

"How about you tell me your problems? You're worrying about everyone's problems that you don't even have time to let your own problems out." He suddenly said. M-My problems...?

"What problems? I don't have any at the moment except for this storm." I said trying to ease the tension.

"Jay... you and him fought." What...? How did he know...? Did Jay tel-

"Jay told me." I looked down and started playing with my nails.

"Well, he was angry I didn't tell him what we did about the confession thingy. I didn't expect he'd get mad at such a small thing." I said, my voice was lower.

"Maybe it's not such a "small" thing for him. He maybe thought that you had trust issues with him and he couldn't believe it because you've been in a relationship in a month now." Sunghoon said.