The club.

Jisung and His friends decided to go to a club. He went out with four of his members. Felix, Bangchan, Seungmin, and Jeongin. They made their way to the club and stayed for 10 minutes until Jisung found out they all left to do y'know what.

So Jisung was all alone, sitting alone while taking shots since he had nothing else to do. After a few shots he head to the bathroom. He walked in to a guy receiving head to another. Jisung thought the guy was cute. But then turned to turn on the sink.

While he splashed water on his face he looked up to the guy looking at him. Jisung was growing red and then started throwing more water on his face. 'I'll just go back. Then forget all about this.' He thought as he walks out.

He later saw Bangchan talking with Felix. "h..HeY gUyS!! ahahaa..~" Jisung said as he walks up to them. "Hey are you alright?..Did you take too many shots again.?" Felix asked. "wHaa..? Mee?? nOoo!" "He clearly did. Bangchan turns to Felix then back at Jisung. I think you should sit down and rest."

"oKay...!" Jisung took a seat while Bangchan and Felix continue talking but also keeping an eye on Jisung. Jisung was in his own world nobody knew what he was thinking. Jisung later looked up to see the same guy from the bathroom sitting across from him. The guy signaled Jisung to walk towards him but Jisung turned to Bangchan and Felix instead.

"cAn I gO get some wAter..?" "Uhm sure but be back quickly." Jisung took that chance to walk up to the guy. Jisung took a seat next to him but then was pulled closer. "What is a cutie like you doing here all by yourself?~" "i'M not.~ i'm WiTh friends.." Jisung pointed at Bangchan and Felix. (Seungmin and Jeongin are doing y'know.) "Ohh~" the guy then pulled Jisung closer to whisper something in his ear. "I wanna fuck you till you can't breathe and is gasping for air. Then moan like crazy for me while I fuck you're tight hole.~" Jisung turned to him. "P-please..daddy..~" "My name is actually Minho but that works too.~"

Minho picked up Jisung and took him to a room. "Strip for me." Jisung did exactly what he said then laid down on the bed. Minho took off his clothes then walked over to Jisung. "oHhh wow..you're so big daddy.!!" "Get on all four for me.~" of course Jisung did what he was told. "when are you going to.." he was cut off by Minho slamming into him. "augh..!~ M-minho.!"

"Look how pretty you look baby.~" he started off slow but that wasn't enough for Jisung. "M-more.! Harder.! Ngh!~ Faster M-minho, faster.!~" "are you sure? I don't think you can handle it yet." "P-please.! Fuck me harder!~" Minho picked up his pace for Jisung. "Mlp..! F-fuck.!" "You love that.?~ huh?~" Minho yelled at Jisung while pulling his hair.

"Ngh.!~ Y-yes.! F-fuck me.!~" Minho started being rough with Jisung. Minho slapped his ass as much as he wanted. "Ah.! M-minho.! That..hurts!" "I don't care. Your going to take all of it!" He started yelling at Jisung again. "aUgh.! Mhmm.!" Jisung whimpers. "Ah..you feel so fucking good.!" Minho pulled Jisung closer causing him to go deeper and hit Jisung's sweet spot.

"AUGH! FUCK.! M-MINHO.!~" Jisung was moaing like crazy which made Minho even more hungry. Hungry for more. "Fuck! Your so tight!" "P-please go faster..Minho.!" "That's not my name baby." He slaps Jisung's ass. "ngh..! D-daddy.!" "That's better.~"
He started going faster and harder as well hitting that sweet spot for Jisung. "a-Ah.! Fuck! Me! DADDY.!" 'This is music to my ears.~' Minho thought. "Mhmm.! Augh.!"

Jisung kept moaning like crazy until Minho pulled out. "ah..d-daddy.? Why did you pull out.!" Minho pulled Jisung so that he could get down on hid knees in front of Minho. "Suck baby.~"  Jisung started jerking him off then shoves his mouth into his cock. "Ahh..~ you look so pretty baby.~" Jisung started sucking on Minho then Minho grabbed a handful of his hair to shove him all the way.

Causing Jisung to choke and gag. "Fuck! Mhmm..~" after a few more minutes Minho pulled out his cock of Jisung's mouth. "I'm so close augh.!~ open up baby.~" Jisung opened his mouth then Minho came on him. "mhmm.!" Jisung whimpers then Minho picked him up to start making out with him. Minho slow made his way to Jisung's cock to start jerking him off. "AH.! D-daddy.!" Minho cut him off by kissing him.

"Mhmm.! Mm.!" Jisung later hit his climax then the two just laid down on the bed. Jisung also forgot he was with his friends so quickly tried to get up back ended up falling down. "Ugh i can't walk!" Minho started laughing at him. "I'll help you baby" he got up to help him put his clothes back on.

Then they walked out meeting up with Jisung's friends. "Omg jisung what happened??" Felix ran over to them. "Oh.! I uhm..." "he fell so i was just helping him." "Oh! Thank you!" Felix bow at Minho. "Oh there's no need to bow it's alright!" Minho then handed Jisung to Felix to help him. Then minho left.

Jisung didn't get his number or nothing. Or at least that's what he thought. They all got into chan's car and Jisung was seated in the back and was looking on his phone to see a message from a number he didn't know. He later found out it was Minho.

(I HOPE YOU ENJOYED. I'm not really good at writing smut so..😭 anyways i'll probably get more done soon! AND SORRY THAT THIS WAS SHORT!)